𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐬 - 𝟎𝟗

no • va • luno • sis

the state of relaxation and wonderment experienced while gazing among the stars

"she was a natural, unlike them. that was something they envied."

Songs Played: Watch Me Work and tolerate it by Taylor Swift

ꨄ︎

  The car ride back was silent, you only stared out the window at the neon street signs. Nothing but your oddly quiet behaviour, the twins couldn't help but worry a bit.

  In the quiet darkness, you felt Velvet wiggle her way into your hand and engulfing it. Slowly, she rubbed your knuckles back and forth and was it comforting.

  Soon after, Veneer picked up on your nervousness and placed a hand on your knee to stop the bouncing. Allowing them to comfort you, you rested your head on Velvet's shoulder to relax. Deep down, you knew they had good intentions and wanted you to do well. But at this moment, your whole career would depend on how you did tomorrow night at the show.

  Arriving at the front steps on the house, the door opened and the three of you got out. Walking up the steps to the entrance, Veneer opened the door allowing for you Velvet to enter.

  The house was warm and had a light glow as the lights had been set to night mode. Attempting to make your way to your room, a hand grabbed your by your wrist and dragged you back, "Nuh uh, come back here love."

  Turning your head to look up at the twins, you were instead greeted by their concern plastered across their faces. "Tell us what's going on that pretty head of yours sweetheart."

  Man did Veneer have a way with his words, the reality of the situation has just crashed down on you. Were you ready for this?

  Am I ready for this?

  Tears started to spill from your eyes and down your face. You felt terrible crying in front of them, but you couldn't help it. "Oh no no [Y/N]," Velvet said while crouched down to your eye level. "What's wrong, maybe we can help?" Grabbing your face gently, she wiped away the tears on your face.

"I-I'm just scared that's all! There's going to be so many people there and w-what if I mess up? Then-" Velvet placed a finger on your lips to stop you from rambling. The whole time, Veneer has been rubbing your back in comfort. "Shhh, you're just getting more worked up over this. I know it's late but why don't we all go watch a movie hmm?" The offer was hard to decline.

  Leading you to the movie room aka their mini theatre, they plopped you down on the couch and made you wait and pick a movie while they ran around. Because they have every streaming platform in existence, you ended up picking (_____). By the time they returned, Velvet had blankets in her hand and Veneer had popcorn.

  Smiling at them, you made room so they could sit on either side of you. Velvet threw the massive blanket over you all and placed the popcorn on your lap. It didn't take you long before you felt your eyes getting droopy. Trying to be discrete about it, you slowly leaned you head onto Veneer which ended up with you just slouching against him.

"Pfft she's already asleep? Are we just gonna sleep with her tonight?" Questioned Velvet with a  smirk on her face. ""Yeah, she's exhausted and she's got some bug days ahead on her." Veneer responded.