𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐱𝐲𝐬𝐦 - 𝟎𝟑

par • ox • ysm

an outburst of emotion or action

"𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭."

Songs Played: Nothing You Can Take From Me by Rachel Zegler
Featuring Say Yes To Heaven by Lana Del Rey

ꨄ︎

  You graciously accepted the invite to dinner this evening, realizing how famished you were. You had no idea what to expect on the menu tonight. Was it going to be super fancy food or was it going to be something low key? Unsure of what would happen, you strutted down the hallway towards the dining hall. Arriving at the entrance, you took a deep breath and prepared yourself for whatever mood the twins were feeling tonight.

"BRO NO PUT THE NOODLE DOWN-"

"Girl I'm gonna throw it at you if you don't shut your mouth"

  Giggling at their childish behaviour, you pushed open the door to announce your presence. Standing before you, were the duo in a disheveled state. Velvet was on one side of the long table in pajama shorts and a hoodie, her long luscious green hair pulled up into a messy ponytail. On the opposing side of table was Veneer, dressed in grey sweatpants and white tee shirt with messy hair. Both of them stopped dead in their tracks and slowly turned to look at you.

"Hey guys..." you nervously chuckled walking into the room more, taking a look at your surroundings. In a matter of moments, Veneer quickly welcomed you to dinner. "Ahh welcome in! Sorry, we don't have much more for dinner our chef canceled last minute so we ordered some Chinese food."

  Dumbfounded about not only the meal choice, but the twins attire left you speechless. "What are you looking at?" Velvet accused trying to sound intimidating. At that point, you couldn't help it and started laughing, Veneer joining in with you. "H-hey now! This isn't funny.." Velvet said trying to defend herself but only fell victim to laughing herself. While grabbing dinner, everyone genuinely enjoyed each other's presence, making a light hearted atmosphere.

ꨄ︎

"So what are your plans for tonight?" Questioned Veneer whilst looking down at his plate. Caught off guard, you replied with your plans for the evening.

"I'm going back to that small bar to perform again, the owner said he'd love for me to come back and host again!" You beamed with joy, acknowledging that you were slowly becoming more well known. This caught both of the siblings attention and they couldn't help but feel proud that their little star was becoming more famous.

  Standing up to put her dish somewhere out if the way, Velvet interjected , "But of course we're coming! We wouldn't wanna miss our cutie's performance, right Ven?"

"Tots right Vels, we wouldn't miss a chance to see them sing!" Veneer replied, picking us on his sister's underlying tone. Soon everyone was standing around the counter. Sitting in the bar stool, Velvet pipes up, "Plus, we have to get you ready-"

   You cut Velvet off by putting a finger to her lips. Clearly taken aback from your gesture, her face started to flush and she decided to take a few moments and let you talk before she would act.
"Nuh-uh, I can do it all myself. I don't need your help this time!" Veneer covered his mouth, hiding a emerging smirk was evident to growing on his face. You could feel Velvet's lips turn into a grin from your finger tips, realizing what you had just done. Retracting your hand, a quick string on apologies left your mouth.