𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐚 - 𝟎𝟔

eun • oi • a

beautiful thinking; a well mind

Since we reach 1k views, thought I'd treat y'all with this chapter!

ꨄ︎

  By the time you had arrived at you jumped back into your bed. Gladly, you welcomed the softness of the plush duvet, seeking its warmth. So much had happened in the first hour that you had woken up, that it tired you out again. "Maybe a short nap wouldn't hurt..." you mumbled closing your eyes. Curling up into a ball, pulled the blankets over you and decided on resting your eyes.

  Sike! You thought there was a moment of peace leaving under the same roof as Velvet and Veneer? Wrong! A loud banging on your door awakened you from the few minutes of rest you had got.

"Ahem, hello [Y/N]? Hellooooooooo..." whined Veneer outside the door. Sighing, you buried yourself further under the covers hoping maybe he would just leave.

"AYE YO YOU ALIVE?"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP PLEASEEE," you yelled, cuddling back under the cozy sheets. The silence following your rather out of pocket repose signalled that maybe Veneer had left. Praying that he would leave, you allowed yourself to rest once more.

BANG!

  Sitting up in a frenzy from the loud sound, you looked across the room to see Veneer standing by a broken door. "You know your supposed to open the door when we call you." He commented while walking towards you. Rolling your eyes, you snuggled back under your now warm blankets and smiles contently.

  Towering above you, Veneer crossed his arms in annoyance and stared back down at you. Without a second to waste, he yanked all the blankets off you leaving a very pissed off [Y/N].

"Heyyy that was very unnecessary..." you grumbled while rubbing your eyes. Sitting in the edge of your bed, Veneer couldn't help but tease you a bit. "Why you sleeping at this time? Didn't get enough sleep last night cutie?" He purred, hoping to get a response out of you.

  Pissed off from the lack of sleep and rude awakening, you snapped back a bit harsher then you intended too. "Actually yeah, I didn't sleep enough," you started, placing a hand on your head. "And I would appreciate if you knocked before coming in. And maybe don't be so annoying when I'm sleeping." You mumbled the last but, hoping he wouldn't hear that.

  He heard.

  Standing up, Veneer grabbed your ankle and pulled you to the edge in the bed so you were in front of him. Confused by his actions, you went to speak but his hand stopped you. Forcefully grabbing your cheeks, he tilted your head upwards to make eye contact while he spoke.

"I'd be very careful with that attitude missy, I don't appreciate it."

  You huffed in response, the lack of sleep messing with your emotions. This only ticked him off more, causing another warning to leave his mouth. "And if I were you, I'd fix that attitude before coming to see my sister. She won't tolerate it and there will be consequences."

  Ok maybe that was your signal to start listening, you nodded your head with a followed "Mhm, yes sir!" You joked. Eyes widening, Veneer let go of your cheeks and patted your head and gave a silent, "Atta girl" before and walked towards the door.