Borderline.

"He's what?!"

"Midoriya! He's missing!"

After Class 1A had told their teacher, Aizawa, that Izuku Midoriya was missing, they quickly alerted the staff, and everyone started to look for him, but he was nowhere to be seen. Everyone had started to panic; there was no trace of him, no clues in his room, nothing but a note.

"Dear Class 1A,

This letter has been a long time coming. Ever since entering our second year, you have treated me like trash, like I wasn't worth anything, and you have hurt me physically and mentally. I can never forgive you for that, and I'm fed up with it. Especially with my 'sister', Izumi, her friends, and her parents. I'm leaving UA and never coming back; I'm starting a new life somewhere else, far from here. Don't try and look for me; you won't find anything.

Burn in hell.

From, Izuku Scamander Midoriya."

...

Aizawa: "Wait, who is this?"

Toru: "I...don't remember. I found this in one of the dorms and got worried that someone was kidnapped or something, but...I don't even know this person. They sound familiar, but..."

Kirishima: "Yeah, I swear I've heard this name before, but I've never met someone who has a name like that..."

Tsuyu: "Were they a student attending UA at one point? I honestly don't remember if they were."

Kutskui: "Why are we making such a big fuss about who the hell this guy is? We've wasted like five minutes of our lives talking about this guy."

Momo: "It is important, Kutskui. This person may have been kidnapped or left due to something we did to them, but...I genuinely don't remember ever meeting an individual with a name like this. I would say finding this person is crucial, but... it really
isn't."

Todoroki grabs the letter and throws it out a window. Everyone watches as it drops down into a puddle. It floats down a small flow of water before going into a sewage hole and disappearing forever.

Todoroki: "There, it's gone now; it's not bothering anyone anymore."

He walks away.

Jiro: "Why the hell did we spend this long on something like that? Don't we have anything better to do?"

She scoffs before also walking away. Everyone agrees that this was stupid; it was something they shouldn't have worried about. They all walk away.

"In the end, everyone will forget about you. I will be remembered with a statue erected in gold, while you will be a speck of sand in a desert. You are nothing."
...
...
...

Izuku wakes up with blood running down his nose and sweat all over his body again. He has been having the same re-accruing nightmare every night for the past few weeks. He's starting to get sick of it, mostly because he knows who that voice is and slightly because of the note mentioned in the nightmare. What does that have to do with anything? He groans as he gets out of bed and uses the restroom. He stares at his reflection as he brushes his teeth. He's been staying with Newt for the past few weeks, and Nana has pretty much decided to move back in. When she makes a decision, it applies to Hisashi and Izuku. He considers Nana his mother, so he goes along with whatever makes his mother happy. Speaking of his mother, Nemuri has been looking extraordinarily happy. Considering what happened a few weeks ago, he thought that she would be extremely upset, but she wasn't. He's happy about that. He isn't happy about his interaction with Toshinori, though.

Who does he think he is? He destroys his home, attacks his family, and then randomly asks Izuku to come back and spend time with the "family"? He hates Toshinori and hopes he never sees him again. He finds it strange that he just let Izuku go, though. After all that, why would he just watch Izuku leave? He thinks it might be a part of his plan or something. He just hopes that he doesn't go after Izumi. He finishes brushing his teeth, takes a quick shower, puts some clothes on, and walks out. He sees Nana sitting alone at the small table, drinking a cup of tea. He sits across from her.