Imaginary

"Taufan"

.

.

"Do you want this kind of power too?"

.

.

"Say my name.."

.

.

"And this will be yours."

.

.

"I'll help you, and you'll help me."

.

.

"We'll use eachother and we will be the most strongest element that is ever existed."

.

.

"My name is.."

.

.

"B3l1€n9"

I jump up as I just wake up from my sleep, I was sweating as my body temperature was actually quite hot, I wonder why. Who was that person? Why am I not able to hear his name?

This isn't normal, I don't think it is. Who the person who is talking to me?

Is he.. Retak'ka element? Is Retak'ka already here?! I quickly stand up as I look out the window, before I can even scan outside. I hear a small thud from outside, my eyes widen as I was shocked. I started trembling as I slowly walk out of my room, I tried being as quiet as I can be.

I started summon a small wind sphere out from my hand as I take a peak downstairs. Which I saw the light was on, I gulp as I slowly walk down the stairs as the wind sphere slowly become bigger a little, when I reach to the last step. I immediately attacked the whole place. "CAKERA UDARA!"

"Huh?! Taufa- Arghh!"

I got shocked by the familiar voice as I stopped, I look up as I saw Solar?! "So- Solar?! I- I'm sorry!" I run to him as I was panicking on what I have done. "What the heck Taufan?! Are you trying to kill me?!" "N- No I thought you were-"

I stayed quiet as I didn't want to continue my sentence, I tremble as Solar just glared at me and slowly walk away. "It alright.. Just go back to bed, not that big of a deal anyways." Solar said, but I couldn't accept it, I hurt one of my brother..

I stand there quietly as my whole body started trembling.

W- Why is it slowly becoming dark, S- Solar.. I- I'm sorry..

Slowly..

Everything..

Became..

Dark..

.

.

.

.

.

.

"TAUFAN!"

"Taufan."

I slowly open my eyes as I was back to this pitch dark windy place. I look around and there no one here, but me.

"Wh- Where am I.."

Everything was quiet and windy as I walk towards the wind, each step I take the wind became more and more stronger.

"Hey! Who are you?" I spoked. "Are you the person who have been communicating with me?" I continued as everything was silent. The wind became more and more stronger as I tried to fight off the wind.