Maple Valley High School Rules

1. No smartphones, tablets or any other
personal devices.

All personal electronic devices should remain in your locker during the day, only to be used between classes. Under no circumstances should phones be used during class time otherwise, they will be confiscated and held until the end of class. Unless it's important call

2. Punctuality

Being on time doesn’t mean breezing through the door right as the bell sounds. It means being at your desk and ready to go when class begins. Don’t be late

3. Take care of out-of-classroom responsibilities before and after class

Make sure you get everything you need out of your locker before class. The time in-between classes are also good for using the restroom or taking care of any other personal needs. Limit asking for a Hall Pass are only limited throughout the year.

4. Come to class prepared

Coming to class unprepared creates a lot of distraction for you, your fellow students, and the teacher. If you forget something at home, get to class early to deal with the problem BEFORE class begins. Try to keep the disruption to a minimum!

5. Begin any posted assignment at the very start of class

When in-class assignments are posted on the board, make sure you begin them immediately. In-class work does not mean you can take the first five to 10 minutes of class chatting with your classmates until you are done with your work.

6. Always behave in an honorable fashion: no cheating

Any time a student is caught cheating or copying another student’s work, whether it be homework or an exam, the student will be sent to the principal’s office, and their parents will be notified. Cheating is never a good idea, and if you need extra help in a certain area, ask for help.

7. Eating in Classrooms

Eating in classrooms are allowed in classrooms as long the student cleans up after themselves and if student have gum they are to THROW IT in the trash not stick it anywhere that it's an trashcan.

8. Honorable Fashion.

Students are allowed to wears as the clothes as they please as long it's proprate and not showable.

9. Bullying.

We adhere to a zero-tolerance when it comes to bullying of any type. Always conduct yourself politely and respectfully, whether interacting with fellow students, teachers, or classroom aides. There is never a good reason to be rude or belligerent in the classroom or elsewhere and bullies will have dentition, week off from school or exiled if the bullying continues.

10. Pay attention to the teacher and their instructions

No one wants to wait for a student who wasn’t paying attention to catch up. Your lack of attention can slow the entire class and cause unnecessary disruption

11. No cheating.

Cheating or copying another student’s work, whether it be homework or an exam, the student will be sent to the principal’s office, and their parents will be notified. Cheating is never a good idea, and if you need extra help in a certain area, ask for help.

12. Class lasts until the bell sounds

Don’t start packing up until class has ended. You may want a jump start on getting to your next class, but this action can distract the class and teachers don't dismiss students the bells does.

13. Skipping and off campus

If the student is caught off campus will get dentition the only time the student can be off campus is to get lunch from an restaurant. Skipping is not good Skipping school will have the student get dentition for an day or week.

14. No running

Running in the hallway isn't allowed we don't want our students getting hurt or harmed by running or bumbing into teachers or other students.

15. Sub-Teachers

Students are highly to respect the Sub-Teahers which will take your teachers place until she/her returns.
Teachers are also to get their students advance on when the Sub-Teacher will take their place once while.

That's all the School Rules let me know if I'm missing anything to add to the school roles!