𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 11

Isabella woke up in a dark , deserted place with a pain at the back of her head .

The smell of human blood was so intoxicating, you could almost taste it .

What happened ?

She was chained up with ropes and tape covering her mouth that made her feel she was about to pass out .

" Hey princess ." A young man appeared out of the darkness and took the piece of tape off her mouth , she could finally breath but she wasn't out of danger .

" Now.I don't want to hurt you so please don't scream ." He said with a smirk .

" Jason , stop playing around and go get the beers ."

So that was his name , Jason .

He sighed frustratedly as he walked away as Isabella saw the girl from earlier appear .

Rebecca , the school's most popular girl .

" Hey Bells .I see you met my boyfriend ." Rebecca said sweetly but Isabella knew better than to trust her now .

" Where am I ?" Isabella wiggled uncomfortably in the chair she was tied to .

" Oh this , is our little playground and here's where we torture and kill our victims but luckily you very valuable to us little bells ." She said with a grin .

" What are you talking about ?" Isabella frowned .

" Becks , why are you fooling around with this parasite ? You know the boss isn't gonna like it. " Lydia rolls her eyes .

" Oh , knock it off fool , I said you should mind your own business ." Rebecca said as they heard a car pull up .

" It's him ." Lydia whispers as they wait patiently for him to make his appearance which he did .

he looked like every ordinary businessman .

Attractive , smart , in his early thirties .

He just seemed flawless .

He kissed and hugged the girls politely but they looked scared , and flinched under his touch like he was fire .

Then he turned to Isabella .

" Y'all did pretty well my ladies ." He clicked as they forced their smiles .

" Now untie her ." he commanded .