鬼滅の刃《 𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑻𝒀 》

Start from the beginning

It didn't matter though since Aizetsu then used his staff to stab her in the leg to prevent any further movement, watching as she howled in pain whilst blood trickled from the wound, staining her skin a dark scarlet. Wrenching the blade from her body by sheer force, (Y/N) then aimed it at Urogi who was still flying gleefully in the air, striking him successfully in the wing and pinning him to the wall.

     "Oh, my!" He cried, shocked. "It seems the human has gotten stronger!"

    "That's what I tried to tell you before, yet you didn't listen," Aizetsu sighed, a bit peeved that his weapon was out of reach.

    "SHUDDUP!" Sekido yelled as he launched himself in the air, kicking himself off the walls whilst spinning his Khakkhara that crackled with the lightning it was imbued with. "JUST FUCKING KILL HER ALREADY!"

     Hastily trying to stand up even with her now wounded leg, her body screaming at her in pain from she was flung around like some rag doll, (Y/N) couldn't move fast enough to escape the anger emotion's lightning strike, her body jerking as volts of electricity traveled through her. Fortunately, the effect didn't last long, but her nerves were fried and her brain was overloaded with information that she hadn't yet processed.

     "Hah! She looks like dinner already cooked up for us!" Urogi laughed just as he was able to pry Aizetsu's Jūmonji Yari from his wing and toss it down to him. "I can't wait to see how she tastes now that she isn't raw!"

    "Must you only think of food?" Aizetsu exhaled again in disbelief at his comrades.

    "Obviously!" Karaku mused as he fanned himself with his Uchiwa, his dark hair ruffling with the small amount of wind exuded from the tool. "After all, wasn't she quite tasty before? Think of how delicious she'll be now!"

(Y/N) blinked in disbelief.

    They... they fucking ate me!?

    I guess since Muzan wasn't here they thought they'd be able to get away with it even after that announcement he made...

    She could feel her arms shaking and her breathing growing heavy as she pulled herself up on her hands and knees, staring down with wide eyes at the floor whilst trying to think of some possibility where she would be able to win.

    I trained so much.

    Will it amount to nothing if I can't beat them?

    Hardening her expression and trying not to lose faith, (Y/N) stood up. Leaning against the wall for support, glaring hatefully at the four emotion demons, she tried to ignore their primal stares and their bloodlust, wondering what she could do to stave them off. But then, like it was destined, a sudden lightbulb went off over her head.

Her hope was renewed.

    "Just try eating me again," she sneered at the emotion demons in hopes of provoking them, watching as their confidence only increased.

    In an instant, they all came rushing at her again, but she chose to instead focus on Sekido and Aizetsu in that instant. Taunting the anger emotion with more provocations and jabs, seeing how pronounced the veins running under his skin now were, (Y/N) dodged the lightning strikes he threw her way, watching as the other emotions did nothing to move out of the way. Using that to her advantage, she waited until Sekido, Urogi, and Karaku were more or less lined up perfect fly before dodging the spear that Aizetsu threw at her.

    She watched as it tore through the three instead, their weapons dropping due to the fact.

    Aizetsu was so shocked that he didn't even comprehend the fact that he was being lifted up off the ground until (Y/N) threw him, he too being impaled by his own weapon. Coughing after exerting so much energy, she then turned towards where the main body was hiding, how small he was making it so that anyone could have missed him lest they knew where to look.

Grabbing him before he could run away, she turned towards Kokushibo with a small smile.

    "I won."

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

【 徳川の秘密 | 𝐓𝐎𝐊𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐖𝐀 𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 】

► (Y/N) was a bit scared to face Hantengu's emotions again, especially with how easily they had been able to defeat her the last time

► Kokushibo was impressed with how much stronger (Y/N) had become

► Muzan didn't oversee (Y/N)'s training again despite having returned was for various reasons, albeit unwanted ones since he had wished to see her reaction to him being there

꧁꧂