鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬 》

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞⎡ 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉 ⎦

⎡ 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉 ⎦

꧁꧂

He... was so close...

(Y/N) let her back resting against the wall of her room whilst simultaneously pulling her knees to her chest. Wrapping her arms around her legs and burying her head, she tried to process the series of events from earlier, her face still hot.

Is it crazy for me to think that I want this to be just like those Wattpad stories I've always read?

Where the main characters fall for you?

Where Muzan...

    Clearing her throat and squeezing her eyes a bit tighter at even thinking such thoughts, she then kept telling herself that anything like that would never happen. She was facing immortal beings who had discarded such emotions years ago, meaning they no longer retained any of their humanity. For Muzan, the first demon and the progenitor of them all, (Y/N) knew that such emotions were useless to him, as he'd never let anything get in the way of obtaining a way to walk in the sun—of obtaining a perfect body.

Letting her check rest on her knee, she told herself that even though she wished to have a stunning and sweeping romance like those in story books do, it would never happen.

She knew, and yet she still hoped.

    Shaking her head quickly to the point where her hair whipped her face a little, (Y/N) jumped back into her futon and buried herself under the covers in a fetus-like position. She squeezed her body tighter in that position so that everything around her was warm, wanting nothing more than to fall asleep so that her mind wouldn't swarm with anymore confusing questions.

There's no use in thinking about it...

    There's no use...

    After a solid half hour of restless tossing and turning, (Y/N) finally did fall asleep. Unfortunately, time seemed to fly by in a snap, for the next time she awoke, Muzan was standing right over. And although she had been sleeping for a few hours, it felt as if no time had passed at all. Hurriedly standing up, (Y/N) peeked at him through her lashes, finding that he seemed unaffected by the strange instance the previous night.

"I see that you're awake," he started, his red eyes holding her gaze even though she kept constantly looking anywhere but him.