Flyers: Kim Taehyung

Annyeonghaseyo Everyone. I'm Kim Jia; and I'm the true leader of BTS. I know your confused, but let's go a few years back and know what actually happened.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I was a 16 year old high schooler In High School, Seoul. I wasn't popular, but I wasn't unpopular too. Let's just say that i was...average. A lot of guys in school always cluster around me asking for a date; but...I wasn't interested. I just wanted to be a popular kpop idol with the best band ever, and we will be called "BTS", which according to me, meant "Be The Star". I wanted a girl band so bad; so I decided to make a shout-out.

I handed out flyers during lunch time at the hall, but it felt like no one saw me, cos no girl checked it out. The guys that came, well...they came for me and not the flyers. Eww. I was so down. I sat on the floor, resting my back on the lockers and lokking down at the flyers, just then, the school hottie appeared, "Hi. Can I check it out", said Kim Taehyung stretching forth his hand to collect one of my flyers.

"Uhm...are you...sure?... it's kinda...", I stumbled over my words like I had never before. Was it because the school hottie came to me? Or because someone was finally interested? I gave him the flyer and looked up at him. He stretched forth his hand to help me up. I gave him my hand. Immediately our hands felt each other, it was like an electrifying shock. "I'm Kim Jia", as said. "I'm-", he said before I interrupted him "Kim Taehyung. I know. Practically everyone in the school knows you", I said, "Oh. Yeah", he said.

He began to scan the flyer "Mhh? Interesting", he said. I was confused, was he interested? "I'll try to show up for the audition on Saturday", he said, then smirked and left. "Did Kim Taehyung, son of a billionaire, just say that he'll try to come for the audition? Ahhh", i screamed, just then, my best friend, Su Zhi called me, "Hey girl! I heard that THE Kim Taehyung a.k.a your secret crush came to you and held your hand. Ahhh", she screamed over th phone, "Firstly, my phone is in my ear. Secondly, does news really fly that fast?", i asked. Then she giggle.

"Meet me at the cafeteria. We have some girl talk to do", she said then hung up immediately. "I've warned her about hanging up in the middle of a call", i said to myself.

*********************
Yup, that's how it started. I can't believe i remembered something that happened like 10 years ago. Hope to see you soon. Love you my ARMYs