"Yes and no dear." She moved away from the machine, a bit out of breath. You reached for her, she held a hand up stopping you. You stopped with a worried expression on your face. She took a seat on the sofa, taking a breath.

"Sit with me dear" she patted the seat next to her. You walked over and sat next to her, still worried about her. "Its getting harder and harder to do things nowadays." She took your hands in hers. You looked down at them, one gray.

"Let me tell you about them," she said noticing you looking at her hands. "I can make things vibrate, with a single touch" She sighed. Her hand started to turn red faster than normal. "You my dear, can heal people." She thought out loud. "What? How do you know?" You asked confused. "My hand." She said, you looked down at them. It already turning back red. "They would normally take a few hours to go back. You've done it with in seconds." She smiled at you.

"I am from a high class imp family, one with rare powers. We kept it under wraps but then the overlords and sins started to abuse this." She sighed, looking away from you. "I ran away, to the pride ring. That's where we are now." She sighed again turning to you. "This is where all the sinners are" you rubbed small circles on her hands as she spoke. "I came here because there are others with powers. Some sinners are given powers. Like yourself." You looked down at her hand, now fully back to there original red colour.

"I would like to teach you how to control your powers my dear." Her grip on you tighten. "Really?" You asked excited. "Yes dear, you bring life it seems." She tucked a loose strand of hair behind your ear smiling at you.

"Your clothes should be clean dear. You just need to put them out on the drying line outside." You nodded to her standing up "Alright, you rest for a bit please Sally." You walked over to the machine, openeing the door and taking your clothes out putting them in to a basket next to it. "The line is out the front to the left, they won't take long" She said while you were putting your shoes on. "Alright thank you." You opened the front door and looked down the path to the city. A line of live grass up to the door. Oops. You sighed and walked around to the line, find clothes pegs on the line already.

You hung your clothes up humming the same tune from earlier. Tapping your foot. The clothes hang there, moving slowly in the wind. You smiled at the angel dust shirt, gonna wear that a lot. Would need a long sleeved top for underneath tho.

You looked to your left and saw a rocking chair. Taking a deep breath you turned and looked out at the city. There seemed to be lots of fires going on right now. As smoke rose from the city.

The wind blew past you, making you shiver lightly. Touching your clothes, they were still damp but almost dry already. Sally did say they wouldn't take long.

You decided to go in. Sally already up and in the kitchen, going thought the cupboards, looking for something. Walked over to the kitchen island and sat down on one if the bar stools.

She turned to you with a box in hand. "I actually wanted to give this to you." She said sitting next to you. Placing the box on the island, by you. "I hear you humming a lot, so I assumed you like music." She pushed the box towards you. "For me?" You asked suprised. She nodded, encouraging you to open it.

You unlocked the hatched on it, opening it. It was a record player. You gasped and look up at her. "Oh my gosh Sally! It's beautiful!" You exclamed, hugging her. She made a noise of surprise and the giggled at your enthusiasm. "It's alright dear, it is beautiful. But we never use it, you sure will." She pulled away from the hug and smiled at you. You looked at the record player again and saw some records in the lid. Elvis, Mamie Smith and many others from the 1920's to 30's. "Can I play one now?" You asked excited. "Go ahead dear" she giggles. You took out the Mamie Smith record and put in on the player, placing on the edge.