fireworks and you

T1 player has been decided to just spend the new year celebration in their dorm. They don't have any problem with it, since they are with their lover except for Sanghyeok who is walking back and forth at the living area.

"What's wrong?" Minseok is clinging on Minhyung, after the energy he gave from the T1con until the live that he is still having a fully charged energy now he is charging.

"I don't know, too afraid to ask." His boyfriend answered.

"Why? Why? Why?" Finally, the nosy Zeus already left his bedroom.

"Nothing." Minhyung hissed.

A notification from the oldest phone rang making him stop on what he is doing.

"Ohh..." Minseok has a hint now.

"What if we should buy a beer, come Wooje." Hyeonjoon said.

"I think Minseok and I will buy another set of meats." Minhyung pull his boyfriend.

When the four leave the dorm, Sanghyeok grab his phone and quickly dial the one who sent him a message.

"My beloved boy, Sanghyeok." A giggle from other line.

Sanghyeok just hearing his voice make him calm now, "Where are you, Wangho-yah?"

"I am with your coaches. We just drink a little." Another giggle after the sentence.

"You are already drunk, tell Haneul to drive you here at dorm."

"I can do it, Sanghyeok."

"Or Junsik."

"Sanghyeok."

"Now."

Wangho sigh in defeat, "Alright." He said.

Sanghyeok look at the clock, four hours to go, four hours before a year will change... Looking at the dorm, the lady that has been cooking their food already went home to spend her holiday with her family.

The coaches that sometimes is here are also not here, he look around. He doesn't know when but this dorm become too big, the pictures of them five that is hanging in the wall.

The wall that has been repaint every year, the living room that always changing style by their preference. The unread book of him, some of Hyeonjoon's gym equipment, the DRX jersey of Minseok that he is hiding for sentimental value. The treats and toys that is Doongi waiting for from his Minhyung hyung. The MVP trophy of Zeus that he still continue to brag it to the jungler.

It's occupying their dorm. Maybe because it's already 10 years and Sanghyeok is still there, watching the room- with different meaning to be change in.

A decades.

Literally watching people come and people go.

Does it hurts him?

It still hurts him.

But that's it, that's what the world really is.

He went to his room, sitting down at his bed. This room- it's not only his room. But sometimes the four kids are also overnighting here, sleeping comfortably even they are already falling because of the small frame of bed.

It's also Wangho's room, when the night is too deep, when Wangho got drunk because he wants to have a quality time with Sanghyeok's children. It's his bedroom too, when they loss their match, to accompany Sanghyeok in heavy and long night.

In short, it's bedroom for all. For the children who needs a warm, for a lover who need his attention.

"Sanghyeok-ah." Even he stumble, he manage to quickly hugged his lover.