a shot of vinegar

COUPLE: LEE "FAKER SANG-HYEOK & KIM "SKY" HA-NEUL

"Finally!" The youngest scream, after he kissed the summoner's cup and talking nonstop about the skins.

"I'll be right back." Faker said, closing his eyes. It's not new to them, they all know Faker just want to fall asleep... To rest, To remove his eyeglasses and rest without those screen in front of him.

"Are you not going with us?" Minhyung ask, cleaning the water bottle that he used.

"I'll try to catch you up guys. I'll just take a nap." He answered, "Send me the location." He doesn't know why but he is too tired.

"Alright." His kids nodded, they are used to it when Faker is really in his low battery mode.

He went to his hotel room, just letting his kids to enjoy the trophy. He's already satisfied about how they are happy. He just love seeing them cry with the happy tears specially Keria. But most specially seeing his substitute mid player, his love of his life, his Sky... The Kim Ha-neul.

He wanted to kiss summoner's cup so badly, now that he already achieved that goal. He just now want to kiss his boyfriend, missing those lovely lips of Sky, the tastier saliva of him.

Faker smile like a fool just imagining Sky on his arms or maybe him on Sky's arms, press against together and steal a kisses when one of them are talking.

"I can do this." Faker said, opening his phone and quickly text the sub mid.

Sky

"Hey! Can you drop off to my room before going out with them. You still owe me a lot."

Since the start of T1's practice, they barely kiss and enjoy each other's company. Sky even don't go to Faker's house since he know the older boy need his time as a captain to be more focus on the game, and he know how hard Faker to his self just to get and lift that summoner's cup.

Sky take a peek to his phone, he's beside Keria who is busy on eating the food that Minhyung giving him.

He look around, the four boys. "We are not yet starting, right?" He ask.

As a bitter and attention whore, Zeus answered. "Why?"

"I'm going back to the hotel, I forgot something." He lied... But they don't know about something.

They don't know that Sky is in relationship with their team captain. The secret that has been two years long, maybe they are both obvious but no one takes the clue knowing Faker is Faker.

Or they are just imagining Faker's image that he doesn't know how to fish someone.

"Suddenly?" Zeus continue to integrate.

"Yeah, I'll be right back. Just continue to show off your MVP award to your jungler." He pick up his jacket that has been placed in his lap.

So Zeus did, acting like a teenage again bragging his award to Oner who has a big patience to their maknae.

Faker fell asleep after he send that text. Sky tap the extra card that Faker gave to him. Moving slowly to the room not wanting to wake him up.