Made for Each Other - Leo x Molly

I originally wrote this a couple months ago lol-

Here's the order of the age of their children:
Oldest - Lilah (teenager)
Second - Madelyn (Maddie, middle schooler)
Third - Margaret (Margo, elementary schooler)
Youngest - Lani (toddler)

Enjoy :)

-

When she got home from work, Molly watched as her three youngest daughters played in the living room. She set her things down on the floor as the girls realized she was there.

"Mommy!" The three of them ran over to her. Margo was the first to her there, followed by Maddie and Lani.

"Hi, girls." Molly smiled as she embraced her children, "Where is your father?"

"In the office." Maddie responded Molly let go of them all.

"An' Lilah workin'!" Lani added.

"Okay. Thank you girls. Go back to playing now," Molly nodded, fixing her glasses, and going towards their home office.

Leo sat at the desk, searching for something. Both the desk and parts of his appearance were messy. The desk was covered in papers from his search. They were even covering the keyboard of his laptop. His hair was thrown messily into a bun. He wore a cream and crimson colored t-shirt and black sweatpants; his lounge wear. His glasses slid down the bridge of his nose.

Molly laughed at this affectionately as she watches in the doorway. She quietly approached, placing her hands on his broad shoulders. He jumped in his chair, quickly looking up at her.

"Holy shit." His eyes were as wide as a kid's on Christmas, "You scared me."

"Sorry," Molly laughed, "What're you looking for?" Her hands gently went to his hair.

He calmed down a bit, a small blush forming on his cheeks as his wife played with his hair. "Ah, just my pen. I had some paperwork to do for work and I can't seem to find it. What're you doing?"

One hand was now resting on the bun, the other going down by his shoulder, "Give me your hair tie."

Leo looked back up to her, a brow raised, but he gave her the hair tie anyways. "Okay? How's that supposed to help me find my pen? Ow-"

Molly took the hair tie, put it around her wrist, and pulled the pen out of his hair. "It was keeping your hair together." She handed down the pen to him.

"Oh." Leo's blush increased, now out of embarrassment. "I forgot. What would I do without you?" He looked up once more, gently pecking her lips.

"You'd be shit out of luck." Molly shrugged, laughing faintly. She still had a grip on his bun.

"I know." Leo laughed too before turning back to his work.

She let go of his hair, "You haven't brushed this, have you?"

"Uh-" He thought, pushing his glasses up, "Not since this morning. I went to the gym, came home, showered, and started working. I put it up, so it'd be out of my way."

She kicked off her heels before heading to their bathroom. She grabbed a pick and some mousse. She returned to him, picking out the tangles. Then, she put the mousse in his hair.

He continued his work as she did this, "What're you doing?"

"I putting mousse in your hair." She replied simply.

"Why?" He asked, now typing.

"Because we have curly hair and it'll help keep your hair nice and curly." She gently kissed his forehead.

"Mmm," He nodded, "I guess I forgot about that too."

"It's okay." She laughed.

"Thank you."

"Yeah. You're welcome, Leo."

-

542 words, I think