56

☆ 56. Chapter 56 Purchasingfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 56: The shopping went

quickly, and they were both in line.

"Hey, these fruits look so beautiful!" The fruits on the stall were arranged neatly and orderly, and the orcs who came to buy them before also bought them lightly.

"Mommy, that one looks good, I want to eat that one." The little boy in his hand was squeaking and pointing at the pink fruit on the stall.

"Okay, I'll buy it for you." She calmed down the restless cub and asked, "What is that pink fruit?" "

This is called a peach. It tastes very good. There are also peeled ones on the plate here. , Do you want to try it?" The two and a half young men already looked like they were doing business, and they also selected various fruits, cut them and put them on plates for everyone to taste.

Use a toothpick to pick up a piece of peach pulp. "Do you want to try it?"

The little boy took a bite with his rice teeth, and the sweet peach juice filled his mouth. "It's so sweet, and a little crispy. Mom, we have more Buy some of this."

She also tasted a piece herself. It was indeed very delicious, but there were also other different fruits. "Give me two of each kind."

When they heard that two of each kind came, the two boys did not show any surprise. , mainly because many orcs had bought it before her. Everyone wants to try everything, so it’s normal to buy like this.

Although she came with two of each kind, there were so many types of fruits that she could hardly hold them in her big bamboo basket. She finally moved the bamboo basket in her hand to an open place, but she really didn't have the strength to take it back.

"You wait here obediently, Mom, I'll call your father to help." He said and handed a dragon fruit to the boy's hand. "You eat it slowly and don't run around." There

is no danger in the tribe. I was afraid that the little cub would run around and not be found, so I put a piece of fruit into his hand and he wouldn't be able to run away.

Even so, as a mother, she couldn't help but feel a little worried. She sped up her movements and saw her mouth in the queue before she even ran out of the square.

"Why are you still waiting here? I just bought a big basket and I can't even lift it. Zaizai is still waiting. Come with me quickly." When

her husband heard this, "That's good." He turned around and faced himself. The brothers who were queuing up raised their brows, "I won't be queuing up with you. I'm going to see what my family has bought first." "

Hey. This guy is very proud." The brothers who were queuing up with him Laughing and scolding him.

There was a huge reserve of fruit, and until the last person in line arrived, there was still quite a bit left.

The remaining fruits are left to Happy to deal with.

Some fruits are suitable for canning, some are suitable for drying, and some are only suitable for eating fresh.

She divides the fruits that can be processed into categories, and puts the fruits that need to be kept fresh into the space for storage.

The next batch of fruits will be ripe in less than two days, and the orcs have been arranged to be responsible for picking, selling and processing the fruits.

The fruit thing is over for now.

Everyone’s first holiday officially begins.

Work as usual, it's time for lunch break. Several orcs with excited expressions began to pack up their belongings.

 ✓ I am a fairy in the world of beasts [Infrastructure]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara