13

☆ 13. Chapter 13 Haircutfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 13 Haircut

"Beef also needs to be cut into pieces, but it should be slightly larger than this." Since his skills were so good, she didn't waste any time and left the beef cutting to him.

After getting a new task, I felt that my attitude toward him was slowly loosening. Lie's mind moved, and the movements of his hands became a little faster.

Lie took over the bulk of the meat processing, so he was happy to find a few more vegetables and simply make a vegetable salad to supplement his vitamins.

The green salad is very simple and takes no time to prepare in a large glass bowl.

After it's done, start working on the beef side dishes.

Speaking of beef, one must not ignore a famous dish - beef brisket stewed with tomatoes.

Because there was a lot of beef, I got a few more tomatoes.

Cut a flower knife on the top of the tomatoes and blanch them in pre-boiled water.

Blanched tomatoes are easier to peel.

Remove the skin from the tomatoes and cut into chunks.

Take the cut beef, add cooking wine and ginger to remove the fishy smell.

The beef put in the cooking wine needs to rest for a while, and use this time to start cooking the braised pork.

While she was cooking, Lie was handing her things and he also learned the names of many seasonings.

When there was no need for him to hand over the condiments, he would closely watch the movements of Le Xie's hands, lowering his eyes to think about something from time to time.

A large pot of braised pork was quickly prepared. The cooked braised pork had a shiny layer of oil, but the oil didn't look greasy, just because of the sweet taste that lingered on the tip of the nose.

It was her habit to pick up a piece with chopsticks and taste it. Very good, normal level, soft, chewy and juicy.

After swallowing a mouthful of braised pork, he noticed that his current behavior seemed to be a bit sneaky.

"Would you like to take a bite too?" She said as she found a perfectly fat and thin piece of braised pork. After thinking about it, I changed the chopsticks in my hands, picked up the piece of meat with a spoon and handed it to him.

He stretched out his hand, but Lie didn't take the spoon in time. He Xin didn't know if his mind was empty, but the spoon in his hand naturally wanted to go into his mouth.

It was almost touching my mouth, and I suddenly woke up.

This action seemed a little too intimate and not suitable for them.

However, it was too late. Lie noticed the lull in her movements and moved forward a little, biting the meat in the spoon into his mouth.

As if being burned, he quickly retracted his hand and put the spoon aside casually.

I wanted to blame Lie, but it was me who took the initiative.

Don't suffer the loss of being dumb.

Lie ate the meat she fed to his mouth without causing any trouble, but the curvature of the corner of his mouth was too obvious.

The beef stew with tomatoes was completed in this very strange atmosphere.

The dishes were brought to the table. If there was nothing extra, Lie had already prepared the dishes, chopsticks and rice.