"You bring it Holding this small bowl, take the mango in the small bowl to Aunt Yue and the others to try." He happily motioned to Lang to bring it over.

Some people are allergic to mangoes. I have also reminded orcs to try to see if they are allergic to mangoes when they eat them for the first time.

As for the five of them, they have all tasted the mangoes in Happy Space, so there is no need to worry about allergies. They all like the taste of mangoes.

"Mom, Mom, come and try the taste of this mango." Lang ran over in a hurry and saw that his parents were not the only ones standing there.

But they were also acquaintances with them, it was 'Qiang' and 'Zhuang''s mother, 'Yue''s good friend.

When they saw the moon here, they happened to run over to pick it together. Later they heard that they could taste the fruit, so the four of them picked a plump and red peach to share.

'Yue', who was eating the slowest, swallowed the last mouthful of peach pulp and heard her little cub making a noise.

"Is it a mango?" 'Yang' took the bowl in his hand.

"Yes, there is so much pulp in just half of a big mango." With his empty hands, he rounded his arms and drew a big circle.

Amused by his exaggerated look, "Then I have to taste this mango."

'Lang' looked at this familiar aunt, "Then you have to take a small bite first to see if you are allergic. Only if you are not allergic Only those who have grown up can eat mangoes."

Seeing that Xiao Zaizi didn't explain clearly, the two friends had clear doubts on their faces, and then 'Yue' explained carefully.

After understanding that a small number of people are allergic to mango, the two of them gave it a try and were happy to find that they were not allergic to mango.

"Well, the taste of this mango is different. It's so sweet." "

Sour and sweet, more sweet."

Other people picking fruits were also tasting what they were interested in. Fruit, everyone was full of praise for the fruits they had eaten.

If one person eats one fruit, the experience will be very simple, so everyone cuts the fruit in their hands into small pieces and exchanges tastes.

This small benefit not only made everyone more motivated, but also made some tribesmen know the taste of various fruits, opening up the market for fruit sales.

The excited people became more and more skilled in their movements and began to evaluate the quality of the fruits in their hands. Soon, the four-wheeled vehicles that arrived were filled with bamboo baskets filled with fruits.

Fruits have a short shelf life, so fresh fruits that are just ripe are the most delicious, and there are still a lot of green fruits on the trees.

Everyone gathered and stood together, and 'Lie' just announced the news they had discussed. "Everyone, be quiet. I have a good news for you."

Hearing the good news, even the most uncontrolled child stopped. own actions, eagerly waiting to see what good news it is.

'Lie' didn't show off, "Everyone can see how our tribe is doing."

The orc said, "Yes, our tribe's life is much better. Compared with before, it's like the sky and the earth. Thanks to Fairy Happy for giving us food."

Happy smiled, a little embarrassed.

Seeing that the topic was about to go off the rails, Yang, who knew their plan, coughed lightly, "Ahem."

"The changes in the tribe are also inseparable from everyone's hard work. While working, I also noticed that everyone was still very tired. , so 'Lie' and I decided to work for five and a half days and take one and a half days off." Lei Lei noticed and quickly brought the topic back.