I felt happy when I saw everyone gathering around and chatting upstairs. When I joined them downstairs, I realized that gossiping was indeed very interesting.

'Lie' and 'Yang' were really not interested in trivial matters like theirs, so when they saw another group of male orcs, they stepped forward to join them.

This kind of chatting atmosphere reminds me of the Ba Ba movies I watched in the countryside when I was a child. The villagers brought their own small stools and sat together. The atmosphere was something you couldn't feel in a movie theater.

His consciousness scanned the space, and he found the projection equipment as expected. He chose the largest screen and started searching again for any movies suitable for everyone to watch.

After careful selection, I finally chose a movie that was well-received and could not go wrong in the world of beasts.

Her consciousness stayed in the space for a long time. People outside looked at her and thought she was in a daze. 'Yue' patted her gently, "Xiaoyi, what's wrong with you? Are you okay?" When she came back to

her senses, she saw 'Yue''s concerned gaze. My heart warmed up, "It's nothing. I just thought of a fun thing. I'm going to find 'lie' now and ask him to help me. I'll give everyone a surprise later." "

Okay, I'll be waiting then." 'Yue' He also became curious about the surprise she mentioned. When others asked, he pretended to be mysterious and said that the fairy would give everyone a surprise.

The news spread too fast. By the time He Le and Lie led a group of people to start a fight, all the orcs in the square knew about it.

Some orcs hurried home to inform those who didn't come to the square.

The shelves were put up quickly and the curtains were installed smoothly.

After adjusting the projector under the light, when the time was almost up, a dedicated orc turned off the street light next to the curtain.

The two street lights were turned off, and the vision was still dimmed suddenly. Some orcs who jumped out even screamed a few times after the street lights were turned off.

But the sound that followed them immediately silenced them.

"We all know how hard everyone has been working recently. On this good day of moving, we also need to have a good rest. Tonight, we will watch a movie together. I hope our lives will be better and better in the future."

"Okay! "As soon as he finished speaking, 'Zhuang' took the lead in applauding.

As soon as he spoke out, everyone followed suit, and the enthusiasm at the scene was instantly ignited.

A familiar voice sounded, and everyone gradually looked towards the magical white cloth.

I saw bright colors suddenly appearing on the white cloth, and it was still moving? !

"Mom, look, look, the things inside can still move!" A child excitedly pointed at the screen and jumped up.

His mother-in-law didn't even bother to cover his mouth, just because her own mouth was so shocked that she couldn't close it.

God of beasts above, is this also the magic of Happy Fairy? Amazing!

"Heaven and Earth..."

"There is a sound, a sound has come out." 'Lang''s eyes were bright and he didn't even blink. His eyes widened and he clenched his fists tightly and shouted excitedly.

"Well, this voice is really strange."

There were also orcs who looked at the picturesque scene with eyes full of fascination. "It's so beautiful! Is that the world in the sky, a place where fairies are happy to come?"