His face immediately turned red, not from shame, but from embarrassment.

I didn’t expect that I was living in someone else’s home and became a guest.

"I'm so sorry, I came in without your permission and put so many things." He took other people's hides and stone beds as his own.

Knowing this, there are traces of why Lie was picked up in cub form at the gate in the first place.

However, how embarrassing is it to pick someone up at their door?

The former Joy would have wanted to find a crack in the ground to crawl into, but the Joy that has experienced the apocalypse shouldn't care, right?

Um, maybe?

Keenly aware of the abnormal pink color on Lele's face.

After getting to know her for the first time, he miraculously understood what she cared about.

"It doesn't matter. This place should have been empty for a long time. If you hadn't come, there would have been other animals or orcs occupying it."

Of course, he wouldn't say that with the aura he left behind, there would be almost no living creatures. Not even close to here, let alone living here.

Thinking of this, I silently lamented the fate between the two of them in my heart again, and felt more and more that she and I were meant to be a couple.

He has learned to be smart and will not reveal his feelings easily again before he is sure.

He is not stupid. Thinking of the animals that were far away from here before, he also secretly guessed something in his heart.

I still can’t bear to refuse the kindness of others.

Acquiesced to his rhetoric.

Nodding slightly, "Since we have to stay here for a while, can you tell me about what's going on here?" "

Of course."

"Then let's go to the sofa to talk." Happy to walk in front.

Lie sat on the sofa.

The sofa that seemed quite big at first suddenly became petite.

I saw him sitting in his original position, which was Xiaobai's favorite place to curl up in a ball.

It seems that no matter what form it is, habits are still difficult to change!

Inexplicably, he saw the cuteness, and he was happy to raise the corners of his mouth slightly, relaxing a lot.

Sure enough, the best way to relax is to see someone who is more nervous than yourself.

Moving his legs awkwardly, Lie spoke first.

"The place we live in is the Eastern Continent. There are four continents in total. Our continent is considered to have better conditions." First of all, I must praise the place where I live to improve the favor of the little female.

"How big is each continent?"

"No one knows this question, but there was a wandering orc in our tribe who once walked from the Western Continent to the Eastern Continent. He walked for 300 sunsets."

Sunset?

A day here can also be calculated using 24 hours. The distance traveled by an orc for 300 days is still quite considerable.

"By the way, what's the difference between the animals you mentioned and orcs?"

Lie, as the young patriarch, had something to say.