Thank you, loves

Hi to my lovely readers! This is your author-nim. There we go. I have completed all my KimChay stories just as promised. I hope you enjoy reading my stories as I enjoy writing them. Thank you for your immense support and love, readers. I am not even kidding, your comments always put a huge smile on my face. I always wait for your comments. Thank you for being so patient and understanding whenever there is a slight or even a very long delay in my upload schedule. Thank you for sticking around even though I have left the fandom. I solely wrote all my stories just for you, readers. You guys are my motivation to complete my stories.

Thank you for being part of my 2023. I have been writing FF for KC for almost a year now. I will no longer be writing any form of fan fiction. Don't worry. I won't delete my stories, but I definitely won't be writing any stories on either site. Thank you once again for your kind words, and thanks for respecting my choice of writing the stories without being part of the fandom.

Be kind to everyone. Do what you love. Be happy and truly live your life to the fullest. Don't forget to look at the moon whenever you have the time. Enjoy nature, enjoy life, be yourself, and do whatever you like. Don't mind what people would say; do whatever truly makes you happy. I hope 2024 will be a great year for all of us. May you always be surrounded by kind people. If you feel like it is too much, take it slow. Don't keep everything to yourself. Share it with someone that you trust. Remember, it is a bad day, not a bad life. Minute by minute, you are not alone.

You can share whatever you want here. I want to read your comments. You can share your favourite food, song, stories, movies, tips, and advice. You can share your wishes here, you can share a recipe, or you can pass a message to someone here.

P.S.: I would like to thank those KC Twitter fan fiction authors. You inspired me to continue with my writing. I truly enjoyed the Indonesian authors' stories, from KC horror stories to KC local Indonesian fan fiction. I literally learned about Indonesian culture through those stories (seblak and bakso) it stuck in my head till now. A shout-out to another author from Twitter who still uploads her stories on Wattpad and AO3. I really love how diverse the plots are.

That is all from me, lovelies. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Take care and stay safe. Advance Happy New Year, peeps. Have a nice day and a wonderful year. Loads of love from your author-nim.

I love you, loves.

Signing off, your lovely author-nim.