Sun, Moon and Eclipse (V)

Kim and Chay sit on the loveseat in Chay's apartment, with Eclipse happily cuddling his Daddy. The toddler sits on his Daddy's lap with his small face pressed against the older man's firm chest, and his small hands are wrapped around the older man's neck. Kim plays with Eclipse's soft, silky black jet hair while his right hand is tightly clasped around Chay's left hand. He kissed Eclipse's head lovingly and then kissed the back of Chay's hand, which was still tightly clasped in his husband's hand.

 He kissed Eclipse's head lovingly and then kissed the back of Chay's hand, which was still tightly clasped in his husband's hand

Two pairs of eyes look curiously at the trio from their seats opposite the trio.

"Well, now I know where Eclipse got his look; he looks like a mini-me of Kim", Lisa whispered to her baby brother, and she looked at the Theerapanyakul family with a fond smile. She is happy for Porchay. He is finally with his little family. Kim looks like a decent guy.

"No, Lille Lam looks exactly like Muffin. Look at his doe eyes. Those are identical to Muffin. Lille Lam is nothing like that asshole', Victor spat the singer's name like venom and glared at the singer, who smirked at Victor and pulled Chay closer to his side and tightened his hold on Eclipse, asserting his right over the Bambi family.

"Uhmm, welcome, Khun Kim. We are glad that you managed to clear up the misunderstanding. I always wanted Chay to be truly happy. It is always like he is earning something; he looks like he has lost something important to him. Now, he looks happy—truly happy. I am so happy for Porchay", Lisa said, smiling at the married couple.

"Thank you for taking care of my family. You have taken care of my husband and son so well. I can see the love in your eyes. We will be leaving soon for Thailand. It is time for us to live as one big family. I am going to introduce Chay and Eclipse to my family. I am here to thank you both for caring for my family", Kim said genuinely.

Lisa's face turned slightly sad, but she quickly changed it back to her usual sweet face. Of course, Lisa and Victor are going to miss those two. They are the epitome of love.

Kim, who noticed the duo's grave mood, quickly suggested something that would change the whole mood of the Hansen siblings.

"Well, you can join us. The compound is indeed really huge, and we won't mind housing 2 more people. I can see how Chay and Eclipse have greatly liked you both. You can follow us back if you really want to; there is no pressure", Kim said, smiling.

Chay quickly looked at Kim with hopefulness. To be honest, Chay has no heart to leave Hansen behind. He is on top of the world after hearing those words from his husband.

"Really?" Lisa asked with disbelief. Lisa could not believe her ears.

"Yes, Miss Lisa," Kim said with one of his charming smiles.

"Lisa, Khun Kim," Lisa smiled.

"Well, you can call me Kim then," Kim uttered.

"So, are you ready to be part of our family, Lisa and Mr Victor?" Kim