Author's thoughts

Hi, lovelies. Guess who was not even aware that JBC actually left for Korea yesterday to record Wuju Bakery, it is me. TBH, I was out of the fandom for a few weeks now because I was super busy, and you know the usual thing, life happens and you really don't have time for things that you used to spend hours on. The only thing I was doing for the fandom was writing FF because writing always makes me happy, so that is the one thing I don't want to stop doing. I seriously don't know if in the future I will be in any fandom, even in SaturnUnit fandom. JBC is the last fandom I chose to be in and I think I am not strong enough to be in fandoms anymore, even JBC one. Fret not, I will try to finish all of my fanfiction by this year. I am actually happy to write for this fandom, I actually started writing fanfiction for another fandom that no longer exists, and found JBC last year, they were my comfort but as time goes on, I felt it is too much for me (with the drama and rumours), so I took a long break from the fandom but I still keep writing for you guys without involving myself in the fandom. I literally left Twitter because there are always rumours and drama ( I didn't blame the Twitter fam, they are super sweet, and things are more obvious and open there, so it is easy to stumble across a drama and rumour there compared to Wattpad and AO3). It just ruins the whole stan mood, the rumours and the unnecessary drama.

I seriously don't know how you all going to take this but it has been brewing in me since Jeff's departure from BOC, it was actually my last straw to leave the fandom but I stayed because of your sweet comments and for me, Wattpad and AO3 are safe space for me, people don't really talk about JBC unless I initiate it and you people really appreciate my work and only talk about the work rather than the actors which is really okay with me. It makes me put up my work and solely focus on it. That's why I have been updating more as I focus on my life and writing than on stan Twitter.

I am sorry if I have offended you with my statement but I feel like it is the right thing to do rather than disappear out of the blue. I seriously didn't write this to make anyone feel bad, it's just that I felt like a whole lot different person when I was really deep into the whole stan thing, so now, I am feeling a bit better. You peeps are the sweetest, your comments make my day, I love to read your comments and I always be smiling reading your comments.

I am sure people know how to navigate their life between their fandom life, but I guess it is not the life for me. I was not even that active on Twitter, I was more of a silent stan even that life was too much for me.

Maybe, in future, if things changed for the better, maybe I will return to the fandom but for now, I am just going to be a writer, a KimChay au writer, not a stan anymore.

Do support the boys' individual and CP work. I hope JBC fam grows much bigger and the boys get their much-deserved recognition. Hope Wuju bakery becomes a worldwide hit.

Thanks for the love peeps, wait for my updates, will try to update as much as possible. Take care, and please take care of your mental health like I said before, don't stay in a place that no longer gives you happiness, it can be a person, place and even a fandom. Thanks, JBC fandom for being a happy place for these past months, thanks for cheering me up when I was super down, thanks for making me forget about reality for just a few minutes, and thanks for putting a smile on my face during my bad days.

As for my readers, thanks for being my safe space here. I will be updating my stories only and who knows maybe I will write more interesting ones, I have so many ideas, but so little time to write them.

Wishing everyone a wonderful life. Stay healthy and safe, be happy, do things that make you happy, and always remember, it is just a bad day, not a bad life. Life goes one way or another and you are not alone. Sending loads of love to you guys.