Information about story AU

This beginning part is going to include AU's for Toby and Jack, and some other information about the story. If you want to skip you're welcome too, but I would read it if you want more information about them-

Other ships in the story:
Toby X Jack (Obviously)
Jane X Mary
Jeff X Nina (Kind of, it's one sided)
Jay X Tim X Brian
Smile X Ann
Helen X Puppeteer

Different creepypastas live in different mansions.

Slender: EJ, Toby. Tim, Jay, Brian, Jeff, Sally, Kate, Cody.
Splendor: L Jack, L Jill, Nina, Candypop, Ben, Ann.
Offender: Smile, Puppeteer, Hobo Heart, Clockwork.
Trender: Jane, Helen, Liu, Jason, Judge Angel.
Zalgo: Red, Sliver, Kagekao, Lazari, Zero.

EJ/Toby's AU's:

Eyeless Jack/Jackson Clemens Goldstein

Languages: German/English

Sexuality/Pronouns: Gay, He/Him (referred to as an it sometimes)

Species: Cursed Human/Demon

Job in the group: Medic

Age: 32

Height: 7'5

Mental/Physical disorders
Mental: Autism spectrum disorder, Depression, social Anxiety.
Physical: Blindness, Walking. (Explained: He has a hard time walking on Twos for a long period of time, do to the way his legs are built)

Likes: Cats, Old horror games, playing the violin, his sensory plush, Reading, anything to do with the human body, Alcohol.

Dislikes: Loud places, being reminded of Jenny, the cold, being randomly touched.

Powers: Super human Strength, Smell, Hearing, and speed.

Looks:
-Long brown hair.
-Normally wearing "That goth bitch" Clothes, but can be seen wearing band and horror game shirts with sweat pants.
-Grayish/Blueish skin with point ears, claws, and a tail with brown fur at the end.
-His legs are built a lot like a deers, they're like that to help him run.
-He has paw pads on his hands and Feet to protect them when he runs.

Ticci Toby/Tobias Erin Rogers
Languages: English

Sexuality/Pronouns: Pansexual, He/They

Species: Human

Job in the group: Proxy/Mission planner

Age:29

Height: 5'10

Mental/Physical disorders:
Mental: Depression, Bipolar, PTSD.
Physical: Tourette's, POTS (Heart problems), Eating problems (Cause of his cheek hole).

Likes: Wild life, Swimming, Camping, making hand made crafts and things.

Dislikes: Being made fun of/mocked, coffee, seeing animals getting hurt.

Powers: Can depend based off of Slender. But he normally has a super strength of some kind.

Looks:
-Short brown hair with blue ends (May change in the future), that is damaged from being dyed so much.
-Scars and burn marks all over his body.
-Normally wearing baggy clothes that are stained in some way. Either from blood, paint, or hair dye.
-He has a few ear, nose, and lip piercings that Jeff gave him.