(Wanted to do something different- Since it's the 20th chapter Imma switch povs for most likely just this chapter- So enjoy EJ's pov ^^ Also get ready for this to be a bit longer- Cause Idk if I'll ever do this again)

(TW: disturbing topics and violence)

I felt Tobys lips press against mine, causing me to smile into the kiss. I love his warmth- It's so comforting in so many ways.. I of course, held the kiss with him. Wanting it to last for as long as it could. Though, he soon pulled away. Gasping for air.

"You alright?" I asked, letting my hand trail through his hair.

"Mhm" He hummed, being almost on top of me at this point.

I chuckled at him. "Do you feel better?" I asked, still playing with his hair.

He was pretty quiet for a bit, which, made me nervous. Did I do something wrong.? Maybe he doesn't want to talk about it.. I mean, I of course won't make him if he doesn't want to.

He didn't say anything, laying his head back down and in my chest. I took that as the sign to stop asking questions. If he just needs to be held, and not talked to then I can do that.

I placed on of my hands on his back, feeling for his breathing. If med school taught me anything, I can tell when someone's dead, asleep, or in a coma.

I could feel his breathing soften, letting me know he was falling asleep. Which, put me at ease, allowing myself to finally fall back asleep as well.

-Time Skip-

"Jack my love~" She sang to me, holding the knife up to my face. "Come on~ Can't you do this for me? For us?" She whines at me, giving me a pathetic try at 'puppy eyes'.

"P-Please... Please. Please L-Let me go." I pegged through my sobs. Trying my best to pull against the rope that tied me down. "Jenny please.. I-I-I'll give you anything." I shuddered out.

She giggled at me, "Shhhhhh- Dear-" She said, pressing her finger against my lips. "You talk too much- Maybe I should sew your mouth shut too." She suggested, making my eyes widen in fear.

"Who knows if we'll have the time for that though- Shouldn't be too long till the cops are called-" She giggled. "I say we get on with it-" She said, with that stupid twisted smile.

I watched in fear as she raised the knife up. Plunging it into one of my eyes. I let out a shriek of pain, the hot blood pour out of my eye socket.

I watched as she pulled the knife back, my eyes stuck to the end of it. Causing me to scream again.

"M-MY EYE! MY EYE!" I screamed in a panic, my head started to go light due to the shock of everything.

I felt her grab my face, making me look up at her. The knife ready in the air to stab out the other one. "Just one more Dear-" She hummed, stabbing the knife into my other eye.

I jumped awake, my first instinct was to grab at my face. My hands leading in the hot tar running down my cheeks. I can't see.. I really can't see..

"It's her fault.." I mumbled, the fear I was feeling a few second ago, now turning into rage. I could feel myself shaking from anger, my head now buried in my arms. My hands gripping my hair.

"Jack..?" I heard a tired voice say from a distance. A hand pressing up against my back.

I could still feel myself shaking, trying my hardest to hid the rage building in me though. "Yes?" I said, kind of glaring into my arms.

"Are you okay..?" I heard the voice ask shakily, their hand rubbing my naked back.. Who's even talking to me right now?

I turned part of my body, grabbing the front of their shirt. Which, got a scared yelp out of them. I pressed my face against their neck, sniffing around.. Wait.. That smells familiar..?

Toby

I let go of his shirt, backing up a bit. "I-I'm sorry Mein Sc-.. Toby." I said, the realization of where I was kicking in.

I went to apologize again, but the feel of someone touching my forearm made me stop. "It's alright-" I heard him say, still sounding really tired.

He moved closer to me, allowing me to leaning to him. My head now against his shoulder, while the rest of my body laying in his lap. My tail wrapped around whatever else was left.

I felt his hands petting my head- Which, made me purr. I could feel the weight on my shoulders starting to come off. The tease leaving as he soothed me.

I heard Toby yawn. "Do you need to talk about it?" He said, his head kind of leaning against mine.

"It's a lot.." I said back, kind of as a warning.

"I'm willing to listen.."