"Oh ya... Then where did you say you were two days before I caught you, huh... You were at the FUCKING CLUB!" William shouted as he slammed his hand on the chair's arm, causing her to jump.

"What?... And you told me, you had to WORK LATE that day!" Y/N shouted as she removed the knife, that was in the chair's arm and stabbed Travis in the thigh, causing him to scream in pain. A sinister grin spread across her face at the sound of his scream. William walked to the table, the one with the 'plan' on the wall, and grabbed another knife, which was already on the table. He then walked over to Clara, who was shivering in fear. 

"Any last words?" William asked as Clara wiggled in fear, "Please! W-Will! Don't! I'll do anything... A-ANYTHING!" She cried out. A sinister smirk spread across his face as she said that.

"How about you Travis? Any last word?" Y/N asked, grinning at him. Travis was trembling in terror, "Y/N! P-please! You don't have to do this! P-please! Snap out of it! Please!" He screamed. 

Y/N chuckled at his comment, as William did the same. They stood up and went behind them. Y/N firmly grips the knife as she bends forward, positioning the knife at Travis's chest.

William then did the same as he positioned the knife at Clara's chest. He looked at Y/N, and a devilish grin appeared on his face. Y/N then gave a sinister grin back.

"Y-Y/N, please! Please-..."

"Please! Will-..."

Clara and Travis gasped as the knife pierced through their chest. As blood was flowing out of the stab wound, William had a sinister grin on his face. He then pulled the knife out and blood started to gush out, he smirked at Clara's unresponsive body. He turned and looked at Y/N, who just stood there holding the knife that she had pulled out, staring at Travis's unresponsive body. He walked over to her.

"Did that help you, love?"

"What... did I do... I... I killed someone..."

Her voice was shaky as she dropped the knife and stepped back. William walked to her, letting out a devilish chuckle. She looked at her hands, it was covered in Travis's blood. Her breathing became heavy as she started to shake in fear. Y/N fell to her knees, terrified. Time seemed to stop as she realized that she had just killed someone.

Time resumed as William towered over her, lending his hand out to help her get up. His hands were covered with Clara's blood. Y/N looked up at William's silver eyes. He had a smirk on his face. William then kneeled, grabbing Y/n's hand, he ran his fingers over her knuckles. He pulled her into a hug. They sat there for a while.

---Flashback ends---

Y/N POV

I was snapped back to reality when Will grabbed my chin with his index and thumb. I didn't realize that he had gotten up and stood in front of me. His silver-blue eyes stared into my e/c eyes, he was smirking. He bends forward.

"I loved every moment of it," Will whispered into my ear. He looked at me, our faces inches away.

"You... You made me do it..."

"I didn't do anything, love. You did it all by yourself."

"If I didn't agree-"

He hushed me by putting his other finger on my lips. We stared at each other as we closed our eyes. We were about to kiss when a knock snapped us back to reality.

"Will! The detective is here!"

Henry said on the other side of the door. Will cursed under his breath before replying, "Okay, coming!" He let go of my chin and opened the door, gesturing for me to go first. I went out and he followed. The detective sat at a table of 2, while the rest of us seat at a bigger table waiting for our turn.

Henry went first, then Will. After that, one of the chefs went, then the other chef. Followed by Dan, and then one of the waiters. Then Lynette, and soon it was my turn. I got up and sat opposite the detective. 

"Hi, I'm Detective Bob. You must be, Ms L/N?"

"Yes, that's me."

"Alright, Ms L/N... What is your relationship with Mr. Afton?"

"I'm his girlfriend."

"Okay, Can you tell me where you and Mr. Afton were two weeks ago, at 3 pm?"

"I was backstage helping Mr. Afton. We were working together on fixing the voice box for Spring Bonnie."

"Okay... Is there anything I need to know, like is anyone pressuring you into saying false information or anything like that?"

"No, there is no pressure."

"Alright... Thank you for your time, Ms L/N"

"You're welcome."

I said with a smile, as I got up and went back to the table as one of the other waiters went. Once everyone was interviewed, Detective Bob thanked us for our cooperation and left. Henry told us that we could all go back, and we nodded in response. Everyone has already gotten up and went off. I was about to get up when Will put his hand on my shoulder and whispered into my ear.

"Grab your things and meet me at my car, love"