"Kita tengok la ape jadi dekat Manifesto malam besok." Fatin and Nurin did not look forward to it...at all...

...

"Kau sure ke ni Fakhri?" Prakash asked him one last time, even though keep asking the same question at least 5 times. He just wants confirmation. Fakhri nodded his head with a reassuring smile while looking at Prakash and Ayam...before heading to...

Naim's dorm.

The rain was pouring down heavily. This weather suited Naim's mood perfectly. He had grown tired of everything and everyone, particularly his younger brother. On top of that, his mother was fighting for Fakhri's child custody case.

As if having Naim on her side was insufficient. No. She never cared for him in the first place, that's what he feels and thinks. And now Fakhri wants to meet him, to stop everything...huh, what a joke.

"Kau nak ape?" He roughly asked. Fakhri looks down all the time, trying to avoid eye contact with him. "Aku nak ajak kau untuk stop semua ni." Naim ignores his words. "Pastu kau tunggu ape lagi? Takkan nak tunggu Kahar kot."

He continues. "Aku ready. Any time." Fakhri stays silent for a while, a little stunned by Naim's reply. "Aku tak nak gaduh dengan kau dah...so aku- Aku tak nak Manifesto dah." He doesn't even know why he stutters in front of Naim.

The fear of losing his brother has consumed him after the batch fight. Naim was frustrated by Fakhri's words as he wanted to end everything RIGHT NOW. He got up from his seat and looked outside.

"Lepas semua benda yang kau dah buat dalam hidup aku, macam tu je?" He finally faced Fakhri. "KAU TINGGAL AKU DENGAN MAMA SORANG-SORANG, KAU ABAIKAN SEMUA JANJI KITA...pastu kau masuk dalam bilik aku...kau nak settle macam tu je...?"

Not even words could explain how Naim felt at the very moment. Only he knew what he was thinking. "Lepas tu...kau datang sini, kau nak rampas Manifesto kita. Aku hidup untuk tu je sekarang Fakhri..."

"PELUANG UNTUK HANCURKAN HIDUP KAU!" "Kalau kau menang kau nak buat ape...ha? Kau sendiri pon dah tak setuju dengan semua High Council sampah ni." Fakhri finally opens his mouth but Naim's next words shake him to the spine.

"Sape kata aku nak menang..." He blew the smoke onto Fakhri's face. "Aku nak bunuh kau..." Fakhri knew that at that moment, there was no use in talking with Naim to stop all of this. "Aku dah tak nak tunggu."

"Malam ni jugak kita fight." Fakhri was shocked again. "Naim...warden tengah alert ni-" "So? Kita buat dekat hutan sekolah." Fakhri was hesitant but he knew that he didn't have any other options. "Kau serious lah? Kau nak paksa aku buat semua benda ni?"

He grabbed Fakhri's collar and pulled him closer forcefully. "Kalau kau anak jantan la..." And with that...there's no turning back.

They don't realize that someone has been eavesdropping their conversation ever since Fakhri stepped inside Naim's room...Nurin...
she was disappointed with both of her cousins but couldn't blame either of them.

...

"Kau expect ape dari Naim?" Nurin meets up with Nisa to express what she feels regarding the two males' decision, however, Nisa reacts as if she is already expecting this to happen. "Mungkin dia...fikir sikit?" Nisa smiled at Nurin's expectation.

"Aku suggest kau pergi la tengokkan cousin kau masa Manifesto nanti. Kau pesan dekat Arissa lepas satu jam Manifesto aku dengan Hani, datang dekat dewan lama, tempat Malam Cabaran. Takut-takut si Hani tu dah mampos."

Nisa left for her Manifesto and Nurin just stood there frozen, afraid of what would happen tonight. She looked around to see if there was a warden patrolling and when the line cleared, she dialled Arissa's number.

She told Arissa what Nisa said to her just now then hung up right away. From afar, she could see that the male students were heading toward the school forest while bringing fire torch as the source of light. She sighed.

...

When Nisa arrived, she was Hani was standing alone in the middle of the old hall with her back facing Nisa. "Dah lama aku tunggu saat ni..." Hani suddenly spoke and swiftly faced Nisa. The old wounds and bruises from the batch fight aren't even healed yet.

"Kau memang tak serik-serik lawan dengan aku eh?" Nisa calmly asked. "Aku Hani...pantang aku untuk menyerah dari lawan, terutama dengan orang macam kau. Malam ni jugak! Aku akan tunjuk dekat kau kenapa aku patut jadi Kapla..."

Nisa snickered and she was amused by her determination. It reminded her of two years ago, how she badly wanted Maria to give the Kapla position. The only difference was how they wanted to shape the students.

Hani wanted to make them her slaves and do whatever she wanted, not to forget to be feared by the students. Nisa wanted to make the students feel like the school was the safest place for students who suffered from family problems as she did.

While boys are allowed to have an audience during their fight, girls are not permitted to watch the fight out of respect. Hani moved over to the left side of the hall and removed her shirt, preparing for the fight.

Nisa watched her every move and sighed. For the first time, Nisa removed her hijab and shirt completely, making Hani the first person apart from her Council team to see her bare body. Hani was frozen and shocked in her place when she saw the scar on Nisa's body.

However, she was more shocked by how well-built Nisa's body was. She really couldn't say that Nisa was a high school student if she went out like this, and her hands started to tremble a little bit. But there's no turnback now.

Nisa saw that Hani was shaking before her so she gave her one last proposal. "Kau sempat lagi tarik balik kau punye invitation, aku bagi kau peluang terakhir." Hani's ego got scratched by Nisa's proposal and she immediately declined it without thinking twice.

"Memamg secara jujurnya aku kagum tengok rupa kau yang macam ni...tapi aku sampai sejauh ni jadi takde maknanya aku nak jilat balik ludah aku." She arrogantly responds...just like what Nisa expected from someone with a high ego.

"Baik. Tapi ape yang jadi lepas ni, bukan aku yang kena tanggung, semua jatuh atas tangan kau sendiri...termasuk kematian." Hani was taken aback by Nisa's warning, but she couldn't care less. She was confident that this time she would win.

And with that...the Manifesto that will determine the fate of Kudrat have started...

To be continue...