He simply opened his eyes, intending to have a chat, and asked, "Xiaolu, do you really plan to stay here and not go to the central base?"

Maybe while chatting, I became sleepy after diverting my attention.

Lin Konglu hesitated: "Probably..., don't you plan to stay here?"

Jiang Ci still hoped to go to the central base, but seeing that Lin Konglu wanted to stay here, he didn't say it directly. He only said, "Song Yunwei may want you to go to the central base."

Lin Konglu thought for a while and said, "Let's go there, but now we have to make arrangements for Dawn Base."

Jiang Ci knew that he was willing to go, so he felt relieved and started talking about other things.

Lin Konglu suddenly remembered that staying at Shuguang Base had always been his unilateral decision, and he had not yet asked Jiang Ci what he thought.

If Song Yunwei doesn't want to stay here, he can leave it alone, but Jiang Ci...

"Are you willing to stay at Shuguang Base?" He suddenly asked Jiang Ci.

With Jiang Ci's strength, if he goes to the central base, he will definitely have a better future, provided that he is not a plant monster.

But Jiang Ci doesn't know about this now.

Seeing Jiang Ci didn't answer, Lin Konglu was silent for a while and then asked: "If I must stay at Shuguang Base, will you stay?"

Jiang Ci answered almost instantly this time: "Of course."

This is what he was waiting for.

Lin Konglu: "..."

He belatedly realized that Jiang Ci had done it on purpose, and couldn't help but throw a pillow at him in slight annoyance and said, "Then why don't you hurry up and sleep!"

Jiang Ci caught the pillow, thought for a moment, got on the bed, and said, "The ground is too hard, I can't sleep on it."

Lin Konglu: "..." Weren't you able to fall asleep standing before? But forget it.

He cleared half of the space, patted the sheets, and said, "Go to sleep, go to bed quickly."

Jiang Ci lay down satisfied, and showed a successful smile in the darkness.

After closing his eyes for a while, Lin Konglu asked quietly again: "Are you asleep?"

Jiang Ci: "..."

He finally realized something was wrong and asked, "You seem to be particularly expecting me to fall asleep tonight?"

Lin Konglu: "Uh."

He was caught off guard, his expression revealing.

Jiang Ci's eyesight is also very good at night, not to mention there are stars outside the window. He immediately caught the abnormality of this moment and asked: "Why are you looking forward to me falling asleep so much?"

Lin Konglu hesitated: "This...just..."

Needless to say, Jiang Ci also understood. Didn't he sleepwalk after falling asleep? The little beauty wants to get along with him when he is sleepwalking.

This realization made him feel slightly sour.

It turns out that he didn't rely on the father to influence the son, but relied on his sleepwalking self to make the little beauty change his mind? But it's all him, why treat him differently?

Seeing that he had guessed it, Lin Konglu said simply: "I have something to ask you when you were sleepwalking."

"You have something to ask?" Jiang Ci frowned, keenly aware of the key, "Why do you want to ask me when I'm sleepwalking?"

Lin Konglu: "Don't you remember what beads are? I'll ask him if he knows."

"Him?" Jiang Ci's eyes gradually became dangerous.

Lin Konglu: ovo

"So when I was sleepwalking, I wasn't just in a trance, but I was an independent personality with thoughts, consciousness, and self-action?" Jiang Ci immediately analyzed the situation from Lin Konglu's words.

Lin Konglu: You can fight and kill while sleepwalking. What makes you think you are in a trance?

Jiang Ci frowned: "He even has his own memory?"

"Ahem." Seeing that he had guessed everything, Lin Konglu said simply: "So I said you have schizophrenia and I suggest you see a doctor."

Jiang Ci frowned, and the aura around him became colder and colder.

Lin Konglu didn't expect him to react like this and was shocked.

Jiang Ci noticed that his aura instantly softened and his eyes became warmer, but he said quietly: "So, is the child his or mine?"

Lin Konglu: "???" Isn't it all you?

Is it okay to ignore things done at night during the day?

"Do you like him more? The child is also his, right? Have you told him a long time ago, but you just didn't tell me?" Jiang Ci's tone was faint, and his soul asked three questions.

Lin Konglu was confused, blinked and said, "Is there any difference? Isn't it all you? The child calls you dad anyway."

Jiang Ci choked. It seemed right to say that, but why was he so unhappy?

"You want me to fall asleep so much and you are so anxious to see him. Do you like him more?" he asked again.

Lin Konglu: "...I want to ask about the beads."

"That means the child is his." Jiang Ci analyzed.

"It's beads. Don't you also have memories when you feed beads?" Lin Konglu's eyes widened in disbelief.

Jiang Ci: "But I don't have the memory of having sex that night."

There was a subtle sourness in his tone.

Lin Konglu was completely stunned, and after a while he went crazy: "Where is it done, done... not done!"

Jiang Ci was also stunned. After coming back to his senses, he felt a little regretful: "That child..."

"That's why I have to ask because I haven't done anything yet but I have a child. It must be the problem with that bead. Okay, are you going to sleep or not? If not, I'm leaving!"

Is it interesting to have a pregnancy trial in the middle of the night? Anyway, after another personality comes out, he will definitely take the initiative to go

Find him.

Lin Konglu thought in despair.

Jiang Ci saw that he was irritated, so he quickly calmed down, lay down and said, "Sleep."

Lin Konglu took a deep breath, calmed himself down, and said, "Then go to bed quickly."

Then he lay down angrily.

But within two minutes, Jiang Ci said quietly again: "I think it's unfair."

Lin Konglu: "!" Is it over yet?

"Before, he held you to sleep every night and kissed you. I didn't even touch you during the day..."

Lin Konglu was furious, grabbed a pillow and got up, saying, "I'll go back to my room to sleep."

Damn it's unfair. If you hug me at night, do you have to hug me back during the day? Then at night, do you still feel it’s unfair and still want to hug me?

Then you can't hold them around endlessly, like a matryoshka doll?

And when he comes up with excuses, aren’t they all Jiang Ci himself?

It's a good idea, but he's not the one who dares to be taken advantage of.