"Yuna? That's her name?"

"Yes, you shitface"

Mitsuya allowed him inside, getting ready to call Yuna and pack up her stuff. Fidgeting in his seat, rindou stood up fast as he heard light footsteps behind him. Whipping his head to the direction, rindou nearly teared up at the sight of his daughter running. "Don't run,sweetie" mitsuya warned the girl but she didn't give in and continued to sprint to the purple head man.

"Whoa you have pretty hair"

Rindou opened his mouth to answer but no words left, instead he had tears and knelt down to the little girl. Yuna stepped back, nervous at his reaction. "Uncle, he's weird" she whispered to Mistuya, earning a chuckle. Nudging the girl to greet rindou, "hi, I'm rindou haitani" she beamed at the last name, "you have my name! I'm Yuna haitani" she extended her smaller hand for him to shake,it was delicate, soft. Bringing her back with him, Yuna interviewed the man.

"Are you dating mom? She's too free these days"

Halting the car, rindou blushed intensely at the idea. He did intended to make up to yn but how? That's a million dollar question considering it's yn ln. Rindou got taken back that she chose his last name, yn did make it clear it's a one night stand. Driving Yuna back home, rindou bought her ice cream and sweets. He adored the smile,a genuine emotion throughout his entire journey from childhood till now.

"You gave her sweets?"

Run.

Rindou haitani wanted to disappear from the woman standing Infront of him with a forced smile, yn tapped her foot impatiently waiting for his reply. She sighed knowing his personality and how easy it comes for money. Yn did spoil Yuna with everything that a little girl could dream of, making sure she had a decent life compared to the one she went through. "She can't take too much sweet,Rin. Don't spoil her" yn quietly added, continuing on her everyday chores.

"You're a florist? Just like you always dreamt of"

He whispered, trying to hold a conversation with yn. She seemed to be avoiding him, "money doesn't come on trees here, rindou" that statement felt like a slap to his face. Rindou loves luxury, his home is big enough to fit 5-6 families of 4 people and more, his clothing are all branded and jewellery which is worth more than 7 digits. He may be a nightclub owner but there's some black market being involved, we don't talk about that now.

Why these two separated is a whole different story, from rindou's point of view, yn ran away without a goodbye.

From yn's point of view...

"Leave it,Rin. It's none of your business"

"Then atleast let me spend time with her, I'll be a good friend to her. I won't bother you"

Exhausted from his constant pestering, yn complied to his pleadings. There was a contract, yn made him sign too-

"Really? You think I won't break the rules?"

"One wrong move and I'll be gone again"

"You really can't take a joke huh?"

Signing the papers, yn allowed rindou to be around Yuna. Maybe it's time for a change in the environment, something different. Yn however avoided rindou at any cost, she doesn't want history to repeat itself knowing goddamn well that the elder haitani is around the corner. Yn and rindou after her one night stand became ... Fuck buddies, exploring one another and fooling around.

True, she was a belly dancer and half sister of mitsuya.

Curse that bastard of a father.

Ran seemed sweet at first sight, but he's selfish when it comes to fame and his own needs. Ran wanted to be famous in the world, for that he shouldn't be engaging in conversations or relationships with a lowlife like yn. A woman who dances in the dark, letting herself be pictured by many drunk men in the bar. He absolutely hated the idea of yn's filthy hands around rindou. He went to the extends of trying to kill off yn, threatening her the safety of herself, her unborn baby and mitsuya with his sisters.