"Amaya, watch out!" Kai calls, leaning forwards as he grips the railing.

The Hozuki girl slugs Amaya in the jaw which knocks her back further across the arena.

"That's gotta hurt!" Naruto exclaims.

The black haired leader of Ame's team smirks.

"You should just give up," Mizu tells Amaya.

"I-I'm just getting started!" The Ikeda says before doing hand signs. "Water Style: Liquid Bullet Jutsu!" Amaya forms bullets of water from her opponents' Jutsu and launches them at her. To our shock, her body turns into water as the Jutsu goes right through.

"Whoa! What happened?" Naruto cries out.

"That girl is of the Hozuki clan," I explain. "They have a Hiden Jutsu that lets them turn their whole body into water, so attacks are basically useless against them."

"That's so cool, believe it!" Says Naruto before we turn back to the fight.

Sakura asks worriedly, "How is Amaya going to win if her attacks will just go right through Ame's body?"

"Simple: she won't," Says Mizu's team leader, causing us to whip our heads to him. He has his arms crossed and eyes closed, a smirk on his lips. I frown at him. The man with long spiky black hair flicks his eyes to me. "Especially if Mizu were in water, your student wouldn't even stand a chance, Scarlet Thread."

I get so annoyed that a tick mark appears on my temple and I glare right in his face, scaring the other Genin. "WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?!"

I recognise him as the Iron Heart of the Hidden Leaf Village, Ryota of the Iron Release.

Kakashi says nervously as he holds up his hands, "Th-There's no need to get all w-worked up, Izayoi!"

Ryota tells me, "Easy. My student is going to beat yours in a matter of minutes. She does have more experience, after all."

I just glare daggers at him.

Sakura wants to know, "Who is that guy?"

I explain through gritted teeth, "Ryota of the Iron Release. He's also a jerk."

Sakura sweat drops a little.

We return our attention to the fight below.

"Water Style: Raging Waves!" Amaya says before expelling chakra infused water from her mouth at the bluenette. It just goes right through her.

"Water Release: Water Armor Jutsu," Says Mizu before thrusting her water covered right arm at my student. Amaya narrowly dodges but gets slugged in the stomach by another punch.

They exchange a few hand to hand combat attacks, with Amaya landing a few hits only for them to go through the Hozuki too. Mizu swings a water covered leg and it lands against Amaya's left side, causing her to tumble across the room.

This Hozuki girl is strong, that's for sure.

"Water Style: Water Gun Technique," Says Ame before firing bullets of water from her fingers. Amaya manages to dodge them but one hits her. However, her body turns into water. A Water Clone.

"Water Style: Water Whip Jutsu," Says Amaya, reappearing behind her opponent. She lashes out with a whip of water but Mizu dodges. Amaya lashes with the whip a couple more times before Ame vanishes underground again.

She reappears behind Amaya and slugs her in the back with a water covered leg. Amaya gets to her feet and glares at her opponent.

"Water Style: Raging Waves Jutsu," Says Amaya before shooting out water from her mouth. Mizu evades the attack and launches a few punches and kicks covered in water at my student.