Pudding | The Bodyguard

Requested by - RodyTody

Also, she's 18 in this.

☠️☠️☠️

A lone man walked down the roads of the Whole Cake Island. He wore a cowboy hat and had two revolvers on his hip. That man was none other than the infamous gunslinger, (Y/N) (L/N). A tumbleweed went past him as his ears picked up a sound behind him. He immediately turned around and put his right hand on his gun.

(Y/N): Who are you?

???: I should be asking you. What are you doing on Big Mom's territory?

(Y/N): I asked first.

???: Tsk... My name is Katakuri.

(Y/N): Ah... I've heard about you.

Katakuri: Now, I won't ask you again. State your business.

(Y/N): Calm your balls. I'm not here to cause trouble. I'm here to do the opposite.

Katakuri: Oh yeah? What is it?

(Y/N): I have an offer, your mom can't refuse. I need to speak with her.

Katakuri: Hmph... Follow me, but beware, if you try anything, I'll kill you before you can even move.

(Y/N): I never would've guessed. Can we go now?

Katakuri took (Y/N) to Big Mom who was eating a huge cake. When she was done, she licked her lips and smiled.

Linlin: Mamma mamma... That was a good one!

Katakuri: (Clears throat) Mama... Someone is here to see you.

Linlin: Who are you?

(Y/N): (Y/N) (L/N). You must've heard of me.

Everyone present in the room was shocked, even Katakuri and Big Mom but they didn't show it.

Linlin: The second in command of the Whitebeard pirates... What brings you here?

(Y/N): I have an offer from my captain.

Linlin: Do tell.

(Y/N): He wants you to NOT interfere with the war that's going to happen on Marineford in a few hours.

Linlin: How the hell did he know I was going there?

(Y/N): He has his ways. In return, he won't interfere with your business anymore.

She began to think.

(Y/N): Take your time.

Linlin: I have decided.

(Y/N): Hm?

Linlin: I'll take the offer.

(Y/N): Go-

Linlin: But I have another condition to add.