Bells, Bells, Bells* (Steve & Eddie)

Start from the beginning

You nod, returning Steve's smile as he strokes your cheeks. Your legs tremble slightly, the anticipation eating away at you as you breathe gently.

Eddie's hands stroke your cheeks, bending over your body to kiss the back of your neck. "Like I said before," he speaks gently, "it's gonna feel kinda weird and a little uncomfortable at first, but you'll get used to it. From there...it's heaven, baby."

You chuckle lightly. "You'd know all about that, huh?" you tease, glancing at Steve mischievously. He laughs with you, looking at Eddie behind you with a smug look.

Eddie snorts. "Please, you know Steve's a bigger bottom than me."

You laugh again. "You're both bottoms. Even with me sometimes."

He shrugs, amused and happy that you're happy. Lightly smacking your ass, he shakes his head. "Are you ready, sweetheart?"

Breathing in, you let out a long sigh and nod. "I'm ready."

Eddie spreads another generous amount of lube over his cock, pumping himself a couple times before lining up with you. "Here goes nothing," he mumbles.

Steve takes your face and pulls you in for another kiss. You grunt against his lips as you feel the head of Eddie's cock pushing against your hole, then pushing past to go deeper and deeper, slowly seating inside of you bit by bit as his hands hold you tightly by your hips.

The feeling is foreign, pushing deeper into you as you distract yourself with the feeling of Steve's tongue smoothing over your bottom lip.

But then, Eddie's hips meet your behind and the tension snaps.

Your lips slip off of Steve's as you melt against him, your eyes fluttering closed as you lean into his chest on a long sigh. Steve chuckles lightly. "There ya go," he hums, glancing up at Eddie, whose face is just as blissfully fazed as your own.

Eddie starts pulling out, still slow as he allows you to get used to the feeling before he's pushing back in again after his long thrust. Pushing all the way back in, another sigh breaches your lips as the tiniest moan slips from you. Your limbs feel like jelly, and it's so strange to you as you lay there with no strength in your body to sit back up, perfectly content to just lay against Steve.

"How are we doing?" Eddie questions, his voice strained as his own pleasure begins to tickle at his throat.

It takes a moment as you take a choppy breath in. "Bells," you whimper in a slurred tone.

"Good girl," he nods. He does that for a while, keeping it steady as the both of you get used to each other. Steve watches, his hardening cock almost painful as the two of you enjoy the other. Your moans start to grow as Eddie continues steadily rocking in and out of you.

After a moment, still stroking your cheek, Steve whispers to you. "You think you're ready for me yet?"

Glancing up at him, you nod. The word slips out in the middle of a moan, "Bells."

He chuckles lightly, shaking his head as his hand eases underneath you and slips between your thighs, his fingers teasing your folds, "You're such a good girl."

Normally, you'd thank him, but your lips are so slack from the pleasure that it's hard to form the words. His thick fingers sink into you, pushing your lower lips apart in order to massage your tight pussy."Jesus," he mumbles under your breath. You're so wet for him already, your arousal mixed with the lube has made you slick and slippery and perfect for him.

Steve lays back so he's underneath you, his hands on your waist and his cock laying against his belly. He strokes himself in his hand a couple times before lining up with you. "You ready?" he asks, his voice gentle against your ears.