"Like as if fucking me will do anything" I mumbled, not sure if he heard me but all he did was smirk at me... Henry and the rest had already left. So I hesitantly agreed and went to change out of my uniform and grabbed my stuff.

'Why am I following a child killer to his house?! I mean yes I already did it like what 5 times, I don't fucking know...' I let out a sigh as I tried to get the murderous thoughts out of my head. I got into Will's car and we drove off. Soon, we arrived at his place. He got out of the car and went to my side, to open the door for me.

"So... What is the 'thing' that may help me?"

"Just follow me, love"

He said with a sinister grin...

Fuck...

"Cover your eyes, love. It's a surprise."

He was grinning from ear to ear. I hesitantly nodded and closed my eyes as he guided me down a set of stairs.

"Open your eyes, darling"

I did as told and opened my eyes. I froze as I saw the scene before me... Suddenly I couldn't feel or control my body, as if it was an out-of-body experience. What the fuck is happening to me... Soon, I felt a sinister smirk appeared on my face...

---time skip to a month later--- (after work)

Henry POV

The complaints and missing children incidents were increasing. And our employees are quitting left and right because they are scared that they may be working with a murderer or something. My table was flooded with, mostly missing cases, and lawsuits. I sighed as I slowly looked through the mountains of papers. Suddenly, my office phone rang, and I picked it up.

"Hello, Fredbear Family Diner, this is Henry Emliy speaking... Hi, Detective... Wait, like now?... Oh, okay... okay, I'll inform my employees... Okay, bye"

I put the phone down and went to Will's office.

William POV

I was deep in my thoughts when I heard a knock on my door, "Come in" I said as I put my legs down, off my table. "Hey, Will. I just wanted to inform you that the detective is coming to the diner, today. he wants to question us." Henry said as he stood at the doorframe.

"Alright, need me to tell the employees for ya?"

Henry nodded, I gave him a thumbs-up before he closed my door. I got up and went out of my office. We didn't really have a lot of employees now, 'cause of the 'incidents', most of them left 'cause they were scared to work in a place where there may be a murderer on the loose. All we had left was Y/N, Lynette, Dan, two of the waiters, and two of the chefs. "Everyone gather here... Now!" I shouted.

Y/N POV

"Everyone gather here... Now!" I hear Will shout. I left the arcade area and went to the main area to see some of them already there. Soon, everyone was standing in the main area. Will then continued, "Alright, so I just want to inform you that there will be a detective coming in today. So don't leave just yet."

We all nodded and he told us to get back to work. I then went back to the arcade area, I was the only one there. Will tapped my shoulder with a note, 'causing me to jump, I took it and he left. I opened it. it read:

Meet in my office

~W

I stopped, realizing that he wanted to talk to me, probably about lying to the detective or something. Since I knew he was the... you know... I put down the tools and walked to his office.

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

I heard a soft "Come in" from the other side. I opened the door and closed it after getting in. "It's about the detective, right, Will?" I asked as he nodded.

"Remember what I said, love?"

I nodded as I repeated what he had told me if the detective posed any inquiries, etc. "Good." He said. We sat there in silence before his lips formed a smirk as he suddenly chuckled...

"W-what... Is it, Will?" I asked a little frightened at his sudden chuckle.

"I still adore that moment when we killed them together."