First Meeting

Author's Note : Hi, everyone! This is my first work and I would appreciate it a lot if you could leave some comments and help me improve my writing. Thanks!

It was the 21st of December. The air outside was freezing cold. Very few people were on the streets and those that were had all swaddled themselves with layers of coats, so much so that they looked like furry apes.

Tyler shivered. He had just entered his friend's house. The 20 year old and Mason met in university a few months ago and this is Tyler's first time visiting his place. They had just entered through the front door together, and Mason was now preparing hot coffee.

"You just sit and wait, man," Mason said. Tyler nodded, sitting on the comfortable-looking leather couch. He looked at the paintings hung on the walls, all very beautiful and clearly expensive. The boy already knew that his friend's family is much richer than his own, with Mason's dad being a real estate mogul, but was still surprised at seeing all the items around the house.

He was especially captivated by the beautiful China vase. Tyler stared at it, trying to guess how expensive such a work of art must be.

A couple of minutes later, Mason brought mugs of steaming hot coffee over to the table. "Thanks," said Tyler. He brought out some notes from his backpack and asked Mason "Do you want me to start helping you with the paper now?"

"Sure!"

They were given an assignment by their crotchety professor. The old codger, not that Tyler had ever called him or anyone something like that to his face, told all the students that this is worth 50% of their grades. So no room for fucking up. No sir, not on this.

Tyler quickly started explaining the instructions to Mason. They were both History students, with Tyler planning on becoming a teacher and Mason aspiring for law school and later, a career in politics. Mason was smart but often skipped classes, unlike Tyler who always attended and jotted everything down. He rifled through his hand-written notes, not noticing the footsteps until someone else was already in the room.

"You rarely bring new people home," remarked a girl's voice.

Tyler glanced back over his shoulder, gasping. Standing there was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.

She was very tall at 6 feet 2 and had long, blonde hair which framed a beautiful face. Her eyes, nose and lips were all perfectly shaped and her body was gorgeous. She had bronze skin tapered over a well-sculpted body, muscular yet feminine with curves in all the right places. Her boobs drew his eyes. They were huge and round, and he could clearly see their shapes since she was wearing a tight, form-fitting shirt.

The girl wore booty shorts which showed off her thick thighs.

After a couple of moments, he managed to snap himself out of his reverie and glanced aside, feeling embarrassed.

"If it isn't my little sister," Mason mumbled.

"I'm only two years younger than you."

"Two years younger is still younger," retorted the irritated older brother. He then told Tyler "This is Beatrice."

Tyler shyly glanced back at his friend's younger sister. "Oh, um. Hi. Your, uh, brother told me about you. Swim team captain right?"

"Yup!" the girl replied. Beatrice has won several tournaments for her school already. With a grin on her face, she went to her room and returned a couple of minutes later, carrying her trophies and medals.

"Show off," her older brother mumbled under his breath. Beatrice only stuck her tongue out at him childishly, making Tyler giggle. Then he flushed when she turned to look at him, and she smiled.

"Here. Have a look at them."

"Thanks."

Tyler never competed in a sport but even he knew that the six gold medals and four silver medals she was showing him meant she was very skilled. She smugly watched him check out her achievements. "Did he also tell you I set my school's record in the 100m freestyle?"

"Really?"

"Yes, really. 54 seconds. Only three seconds slower than the world record."

"Damn, that's good." Tyler looked at her in awe. Mason rolled his eyes and excused himself to his room. "You must really be passionate about swimming."

"Actually I am. It helped me through a difficult time," Beatrice told him.

"Difficult time?"

"Yeah. My dog died when I was nine. After losing him, swimming was my only purpose and I threw everything into it."

"I see."

"I could give you some tips if you'd like. We have our own private pool. Did my brother show you?"

"No, not yet," replied Tyler.

Beatrice placed her hands on his arms, moving them from his forearms and up to his biceps, also feeling up his triceps. He blushed at the physical contact. Feeling her strong hands on his limbs made his heart race and he felt a certain part of him reacting, stiffening from her touch.

"Hmmm, your biceps are nothing special. I can feel some firmness in your triceps though. Did you recently start working out?"

"Yeah. A little bit of weight lifting here and there."

Beatrice told him "I can turn you from a gangly boy into an excellent specimen, if you would let me."

"Oh, uh, that would be great. I mean, yes. Yes, I would love that!" Tyler said, mentally rebuking himself for being so flustered, just from her touching his arms. Beatrice smirked.

The high school girl told him "Good to hear that. Next time you come over, remember to bring your swim trunks." Mason returned from his room not long after that.

He and Tyler studied together for a while, and at the end of their session Beatrice asked Tyler for his number, also giving him hers. She told him she'll call him and tell him when to come over for swimming lessons.

As soon as the boy left, Beatrice started questioning her brother.

"Where does he live?" she asked Mason.

Mason frowned. "Why do you ask?"

"Never mind why I'm asking! Just give me his address."

"Nope. Don't have it."

Beatrice swore under her breath. Then the girl said "Fine. I want his last name then."

"It's Clark."

"Hmmm."

Mason looked at his sister and asked "Do you have a crush on him or something?"

"What if I do?" she replied.

Her brother just shrugged, then started playing video games on the PS4. Beatrice watched him, brows furrowed. The girl headed upstairs to her bedroom. Getting inside, she shut the door. She sat on her large King-size bed, hands resting on the thick, white duvet.

She laid on the bed and scrolled through her social media for a while before coming up with a brilliant idea.

The girl quickly looked up some private investigator agencies, before calling one of them.

.............

Soooo, what did you think?