Side Chapter: Jack vs the multiverse

Start from the beginning

Cuphead said "Aw, nuts to this! What did my brother say"

"Aw nuts" eri copyed cutely

A thought bubble appears above Cuphead's head, with a drawing of Mugman saying "Now remember, bro! No more violence! Unless it's a boy with a red cap, blue hair and white shirt, then uh, go frickin' wild"

Kirishima and Kaminari said "he never said that"

Cuphead said "Oh, yeah! Good ol' reliable Mugman"

Cuphead said "Alright kid, you asked for this! Time to go full triple down on your ass"

Jack said worried "okay"

Knock out plays

Cuphead angrily fires a shot above his head. 

It lands behind him, setting the surroundings on fire. He then fires a shot at Jack, but he dodges. Cuphead then uses Energy Beam, jumping into the air and spinning around while blasting a massive beam of liquid from his head. 

Jack runs to the side to avoid it, then does another mic toss. 

However, Cuphead catches the mic and uses it to yank Jack towards him before firing an EX move that knocks Jack into a tree. 

Cuphead walks up to him and begins charging a shot, ready to finish off Jack, but before he can fire, Jack is taken away by a portal. 

Cuphead stares at the portal, in shock.

UNDERTALE

Narrator said "Long ago...Maybe not that long...Two heroes, CUPHEAD and JACK were doing a stupid rap battle"

Jiro said "how is it stupid"

Narrator said "As the battle progressed, CUPHEAD became angry... (for some reason)"

Narrator said "The two fought through a bad storm, leaving JACK badly injured"

Kirishima said "that is a understament"

Narrator said "JACK disappeared through a mysterious portal, leaving CUPHEAD in a fit of confusion"

Narrator said "But after one week...JACK emerged from the portal, falling into a new world"

Narrator said "For about 5 minutes"

Sans is asleep next to a pillar in the Last Corridor when Jack slams into the ground next to him, waking him up.

"Off that mush of hurt even more when make the crater form the last world"allmight said

Sans said "well well well ... here we are"

Sans notices that jack isn't moving

Bakugo said "is he dead"

Sans said "uhh... sure take your time"

Sans said "welcome to the underground"

Sans said "how was your fall...you know, i was hired to tear you to shreds and spread those ashes across 6 different suns....after a few rounds of rap battling... for some reason...ready yourself human"

Whoopee plays

The Human walks into the Last Corridor, holding a knife. They see Sans and Jack

Aizawa said "is that a human...a child...holding a knife"

The Human ...?

Sans chuckles and said "You know, that wasn't actually that bad..."