Chapter 12

It sounds like Michelle and Samantha had a brief but enjoyable vacation in Bali. Afterward, Michelle is gearing up for the Miss Universe 2023 pageant, which will take place in El Salvador. It's a significant event, and preparations for such competitions can be demanding.

On the other hand, Samantha has taken on a new role as the Chief Operating Officer in her family's company. It seems like there are high expectations from her father, and she's working hard to meet those expectations and contribute to the success of the business. Despite her busy schedule, Samantha is still dedicated to being there for Michelle, making time for their relationship.

It's commendable that Samantha manages to balance her professional responsibilities with her personal life, showing her commitment to both her career and her relationship with Michelle. The dynamic between the two seems supportive, with Samantha being understanding and supportive of Michelle's commitments. Balancing personal and professional life can be challenging, but it's great to see Samantha making the effort to prioritize both.

It seems like Michelle and Samantha have a deep and supportive relationship. Living together indicates a high level of commitment and intimacy. Samantha's consistent presence in Michelle's life, attending her trainings and gown fittings, shows a strong bond and dedication.

The mention of haters and hate comments on social media suggests that Michelle might face some challenges and criticism in her journey towards the Miss Universe crown. However, Michelle appears to have a positive mindset, focusing on the support she receives rather than dwelling on negativity. It's clear that Samantha plays a crucial role in providing that support, acting as a source of encouragement, love, and unwavering support.

In the face of criticism, having someone like Samantha by her side seems to empower Michelle to stay focused on her goals and continue working towards success. This kind of emotional support can be invaluable, especially in high-stakes situations like a major international pageant. It's heartening to see a strong partnership and mutual understanding between Michelle and Samantha during this important chapter in Michelle's life.

Michelle have many interviews line up for her.One of her interview is with Bea Alonso.

It seems like Michelle had a nerve-wracking moment during the interview with Bea Alonso, particularly when asked if she was dating someone.

"Are you dating someone?" Bea asked

"Hahahahaha No," She answered with confidence even though it was a lie.

Despite her confident denial, it was clear to her that it was a lie. Bea, however, sensed that the question might not have been the right one.

"I think I asked the wrong question" Bea said

" Haha I answer 97% always with confidence, that's the only question that made sweat" She told Bea

Michelle revealed that she consistently answers questions with confidence, except for the one about being with somebody, which made her sweat. When Bea asked if she was with somebody,

" Are you with somebody?"

" No! Actually I was courting the fifth crown of the Philippines" She smiles at Bea.

Michelle denied it again, adding a humorous twist by claiming she was courting the fifth crown of the Philippines. Fortunately for Michelle, it seems like she managed to get away with her playful response.

Meanwhile, Samantha, Michelle's girlfriend, received this update while she was in her office. It remains to be seen how Samantha will react to Michelle's evasive answers and whether she'll pick up on the humor in Michelle's response about courting the fifth crown.

The interview is already finished and Michelle received a call from Sam.

"Hi gorgeous" Michelle greeting Sam

"Hello baboo. You answered nicely in there" Samantha said on the line

"Thank you, baboo," Michelle responded, a mixture of relief and excitement in her voice. "It was a bit nerve-wracking, especially when Bea started asking about my relationship status."

Samantha chuckled on the other end. "Well, you handled it well. I trust you, and I trust us. How was the rest of the interview?"

"It went okay. Bea seemed to pick up on my nerves, though. She even mentioned that she might have asked the wrong question," Michelle explained.

Samantha laughed, "Well, at least she noticed. You always manage to charm your way out of tricky situations. That's why I call you my baboo."

Michelle grinned, feeling the warmth of Samantha's affection. "I'm just lucky, I guess. How's your day going, love?"

"Same old, same old. The office routine. But hearing your voice makes it better. Remember, we're a team. No matter what happens," Samantha reassured her.

"You're right, baboo. We're a team, and I appreciate your support more than you know," Michelle said, her gratitude evident in her words.

"Can't wait for all of this to be over so we can shout our love from the rooftops," Samantha joked.

Michelle chuckled, "Me too, babs.Until then, I'll focus on the competition. Love you, baboo."

"Love you too baboo," Samantha responded sweetly

"By the way do you want me to picked you up? " Michelle asked

"Yes please. Be careful on your way" Samantha reminder her girlfriend

"Of course, see you in a bit baboo" Michelle told her before ending the call, leaving Samantha with a smile on her face

----

Michelle already packed up her things. When she saw Kylie approached her. Kylie is her co-star in one of her teleserye.

Kylie  hugged her tight and said " I miss you Deedee" and they take sa selfie Kylie kissing Michelle cheeks.

Kylie posted their picture together with the caption"My queen, congratulations for winning Miss Universe Philippines. So proud of you Deedee #Frema"

-----

Emmanuelle, being a thoughtful friend to Samantha, noticed the picture Kylie posted with Michelle on social media. Understanding that this might raise questions for Samantha, she decided to share the image with her best friend. Emmanuelle sent the photo to Samantha with a message.

"Hey Sam, just wanted you to see this. Kylie posted a sweet pic with Deedee, congratulating her on winning Miss Universe Philippines. They look adorable, don't they? #Frema"

Samantha, appreciative of Emmanuelle's transparency, opened the message and saw the photo. She smiled at the genuine display of friendship between Kylie and Michelle. Samantha replied, "Thanks for sharing, Em. They do look adorable! Baboo has such great friends. ❤️"

Emmanuelle responded, "Absolutely! Deedee is surrounded by love and support.

"True! I trust Michelle, and I'm happy she has wonderful friends like Kylie. Let's catch up soon!" Samantha replied, feeling reassured by her friend's understanding and support.

---

Michelle received a message from Sam saying
"Baboo where are you? You're taking so long"

Michelle, with a smile that betrayed the excitement in her heart, quickly replied to Samantha's message.
"On my way Madam" She replied smiling widely

"Who's that deedee? Why you are smiling widely?" Kylie asked her curiously

"It's Samantha. I really need to go Ky, let's catch up some other time" Michelle told her friend

"Sure, take care," Kylie responded, understanding that Michelle had to attend to something important.

----

Happy New Year Loves!

See you in the next chapter😘