EPISODE TEN 10: STIRRED.

Start from the beginning

"Oh, finally, she gets me," Ava said like she had won a war.

"You are such a drama Empress," I said.

⏰ One hour thirty minutes later ⏰

We all woke up at about 7:30, we all got out of bed and we had our daily routine.

"Don't forget we are going to the Castle today," Miss Mellisa said as she checked on each and every student. She is a very caring teacher I must say. Someone might see her and think she is our mother.

"I'm now going to call the names of those that will be preparing breakfast," Miss Mellisa said a few minutes after checking on the students.

Hadizah.

Daniel.

Ava.

Jeffrey.

Mal.

Ethan.

"That will be all for now," she said.

I did not seriously get her boyfriend as a partner again, I just hope she doesn't come at me again.

"Looks like we were pitched together again," he said.

At this moment his hair swayed like it would do in those Anime movies like Tanjiro from Demon Slayer, only that it was not as long as Tanjiro's and definitely not wine in colour, it was brown almost burnt orange, got me jealous, why would a boy's hair be that long and how could he look so handsome.

Oh shoot I did not just call him handsome, get a grip of yourself Adunni.

"Hello,"he said, trying to get me back into reality.

"I've been standing here and you've been lost in your own thoughts,"he said.

"I'm sorry, let's just get started,"I said, trying to get out of his hypnotism.

"Ok, I think you should be able to deal with the onions," he said smiling.

"Ok, I'll deal with it," I said, picking up a knife.

"That's good,"he said.

He shared the duties like a true leader, turns out he wasn't a spoilt brat like some of the students.

I kept on cutting the onions, like I was instructed to do. Then I saw a housefly on my finger and I guess my medulla did not work at that moment and I hit myself with a knife.

"Shoot, I'm bleeding,"I said.

Ya Allah (God) I said and the next thing I blacked out.

************************************

I tried to open my eyes but it felt like I haven't opened them in days. I squinted them and I could feel the ray of sunlight through piercing them. I finally had the liberty to open them.

"She is awake," someone shouted and the voice sounded familiar. My brain ended up calculating and deliberating on who it was.

"Ava, what happened," I said, trying to get up. I touched my head and I realized my hijab was already turned into a turban.

"Hey relax, don't stress yourself too much," she said, trying to help me up.

"What happened," I said, feeling numb on my right index finger.

"Oww," I writhed in pain.

"You still haven't answered my question," I said.

Immediately, Miss Mellisa and Ethan came in.

"Are you Ok," Miss Mellisa asked.

"I'm good, it's not that bad and I still don't know how I got here,"I said.