"What—?" she stuttered in abject horror, her eyes wide and finally sober.

"Save the dramatics," Draco snapped, looking down at his book.

There were a few moments of silence in which Draco just brooded, restarting the page for the millionth time.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO ME?!"

He snapped the bloody book closed, enraged.

"Me?" he barked, his teeth barred as he blazed down at her from afar. "You're fucking kidding me, right?"

"You . . . you . . . " Evan stuttered, shaking her head. "Why am I in your dormitory, Malfoy?!"

Jesus Christ.

"WHERE IS EVERYONE!? WHAT IF SOMEONE HAD COME IN-!"

"I locked everyone out, your reputation is safe," Draco hissed. She was still on her ass on the floor, but she scrambled up, pissed at Draco for whatever fucking reason.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!" Evan screeched, staring down at him.

Draco calmly placed his hands behind his head, crossing his legs as he lounged underneath her death stare. "What do you remember?"

"We . . . we went to Ravenclaw," Evan stuttered. Draco had to resist the urge to roll his eyes. Hers scanned the four poster, where they had spent the night tangled in a warm embrace that she didn't remember. "Oh my god. Did we. . .? We didn't. . ."

She was looking between Draco and his mattress, horrified and screwing up her eyebrows.

"Thanks for the confidence, Blackwood," Draco snapped. "You really think I'd fuck you when you were barely conscious?"

"Is that a no?"

"FUCK YOU!" Draco screamed at the top of his lungs, sitting up and absolutely exploding on her. "I TOOK CARE OF YOUR BITCH ASS ALL NIGHT!"

"TOOK CARE OF ME?! I DON'T NEED YOU TAKING CARE OF ME!" Evan screamed, her face extended forward to glare down at him.

"NO?!" Draco hollered, swinging his legs over the side of his bed. She was in so much fucking trouble, she had no idea. He walked towards her, and she took a step back, alarmed at how hurriedly he had shown up right in front of her. Draco blared the truth at her, staring down into her wide, mascara-smeared eyes. "YOU WERE POPPING PILLS AND GETTING MOLESTED BY MICHAEL CORNER!" he saw her face fall. "DAMN RIGHT YOU NEEDED TO BE TAKEN CARE OF!"

"W-What?" Evan stuttered. It pissed him off even more, watching the realization hit her.

"Oh yeah," Draco threatened, taking another step forward. "You're in deep shit, Blackwood."

It was the root of his rage—that she was so fucking stupid, so careless as to get that goddamn wasted. She got fucked up like that often. She was fucked up at the beginning of year party and every party since—at Hufflepuff, and now Ravenclaw. She needed to fucking stop.

"You were a goddamn idiot last night," he said, his voice lower but still inflamed. "You put yourself in danger."

"I don't . . . I don't remember," Evan said worriedly, searching the floor and rubbing her forehead.

"Clearly," Draco snapped, tilting his head. "And you assume I raped you in your sleep or something!? Fucking cunt!" he exploded.

"No no no," she said, raising a finger and waving it at him, ignoring his insult. "No, wait a damn minute. I remember you in the corridor, you were touching all up on me and you had a boner and—"