A P P L Y

Want to apply but aren't sure where to begin? I've got you. I'll be accepting around nine to twelve people. Ideally nine, but I always accept more than I promise myself.

 Ideally nine, but I always accept more than I promise myself

RULES AND EXPECTATIONS

| If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. My inbox is open and I try to answer as soon as possible.

| You'll be more likely to be selected if you are unique from other applicants. This applies to genders, personalities, backgrounds, and specific job attitudes.

| In terms of the jobs, apply for your preferred job and then a backup one. Obviously, the jobs will impact your background as well I know, so I'm sorry if this is confusing! I'm just not a slots girlie so this was the best thing I could come up with. The password is your ideal holiday.

| Please be detailed. The more detail the better. Seriously. I love reading long applications so it's you don't have to worry about being too long (within reason).

| If I'm not writing your character properly, please let me know. I try really hard but I definitely have made mistakes. I won't take it personally. Also, I might need to ask you a question and if you don't answer I'm making decisions on my own! 

| Applications are due January 31! Let me know if you need an extension. I'm not shortening it this time, I promise, so you can submit it when you are free. My form took a while, so I totally get it.

 My form took a while, so I totally get it

WORLDBUILDING

Your OC is a crewmember of Ophelia's Violet. They have been working on the boat for a month. The first two weeks were spent prepping the boat and learning about it, and in the next two and a half they ran their first three charters.

Ship: Ophelia's Violet is a superyacht. It's 52 metres long, with three internal floors. It's an engine boat, not a sailboat. During charter season, the yacht will pick up a group of clients who pay tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of dollars for anywhere from a few days to a week for a six-star experience. Crew sleep on the boat and are essentially on call 24/7, and then get a few days between charters to relax, recuperate, and prepare for the next set of guests. Guests will regularly tip ten thousand dollars just for those few days.