The End of The Cartel

~Third Person POV~

The cartel led the young adults and the teenager into the chocolate tank. They slowly walked across a metal beam to the island of the tank, a stirrer going in circles, stirring the chocolate. Willy held (Y/n)'s arm and turned towards the cartel. "Considering the situation, I wondered if you gentlemen would do a good deed on our behalf."

"A what?" Fickelgruber scoffed. 

"A good deed? It's a sort of pointless act of selflessness--"

Slugworth cut Prodnose off. "Of course Mr. Wonka. What is it you want us to do?" Willy whipped out a scarf from his sleeve. "I wonder if you could give these to someone -- only if you happen to see him, you understand."

"Who is it?"

"A little orange man." 

Slugworth's face changed into one of confusion. "What?"

(Y/n) looked mischievously to the man. "He's about yay high, with orange skin and bright green hair. We owe him a jar." Willy removed the cloth from his hand and magically, a tall jar of chocolate appeared "And well, I think these might be the best we've ever made." Willy smiled innocently.

Slugworth cleared his throat. "In that case, I'll see he gets them personally. Farewell, Mr Wonka. Ms. (L/n). Urchin." Willy tossed the jar to Slugworth who effortlessly caught it. Slugworth turned around and left the room. Fickelgruber switched a lever and the walkway started to spin, turning the tank on. Three vents in the ceiling opened and from each pipe, gallons of chocolate started flooding in, making the level rise.

Still gripping (Y/n)'s hand, Willy tried to think of something, anything to get them out. 

"What are we gonna do?" Noodle asked.

"I don't know..." He looked at the scared (h/c). "I'll think something." He walked in a circle before his head snapped up. "I've got it!" 

(Y/n) looked at him. "What is it? Did you think of something?"

"Yes I did!" (Y/n) grew hopeful that they'd make it out of the tank. Willy grabbed ingredients out of his sleeves and started to pour them into the tank. "If we're going to drown in chocolate -- and let's face it, we're going to drown in chocolate -- then it's going to be Wonka chocolate!"

(Y/n) slumped in her spot. "That's all you came up with?"

Noodle sighed before pointing up. "We're not going to drown, Willy. Look. There's light up there." The chocolatiers looked up and Noodle was right, above them was a skylight. "We'll let the chocolate raise us up, bang on the glass, there, and pray someone hears us." 

"That's a much better idea." (Y/n) remarked, elbowing Willy in the side. Though it was hard with the chocolate up to their waist. The chocolate kept rising and rising until they were arms length with the skylight. 

"Help!"

"Help us!"

"We're down here!"

The three pounded onto the glass until a shadow approached them. The three were relieved they were saved.

But they weren't.

Three figures looked down at them, it was the cartel. They waved tauntingly before walking away. Willy sighed in defeat. "I'm sorry, Noodle. I'm sorry, Sweets." 

The girls looked at him with frowns. "Don't be. You found my family. A Mom who loved me. That's all I ever wanted." 

(Y/n) placed a hand on his shoulder. "I have no regrets joining you on your adventure, Willy Wonka. I knew standing with you would flip things upside down. But, that's part of your charm." The two softly smiled until the chocolate reached too high.