Starting The Dream

~Third person POV~

    Four years ago

     At the start of (Y/n) and Willy's adventure, the two were on a boat at the age of 18. (Y/n) was a shy and reserved girl who was eager to find an adventure. Walking through the small boat, the (h/c) noticed the brunette from afar, staring at something in his hands. The two briefly talked throughout their journey but the girl would always be too embarrassed and disappear. 

"Hello." 

The (h/c) looked at the boy's brown eyes. He must have noticed her. The girl turned to run away but he quickly grabbed her hand. "It's okay, I won't bite." The girl stayed in her spot and relaxed a little. She noticed the small chocolate in his hands and he seemed to notice that. "Have you ever had chocolate before?" The girl only shook her head. He straightened up and immediately guided her to his suitcase. Inside were vials and ingredients to make this certain sweet. "Maybe a chocolate with milk of a giraffe.." He muttered to himself, working to create the sweet for the quiet girl. 

He pulled out the small ball and placed it in her hands. "Go on." Her (e/c) eyes hesitantly stared at the food before eating it. Her eyes widened and she made a sound of content. "That's delicious." The boy slapped his leg enthusiastically. "See!? I'm on a journey to be a great chocolate maker!" He turned to look at her. "My name is Willy Wonka. What's yours?"

Staring at the brunette, (Y/n)'s lips twitched upwards. The girl didn't know what it was, but something was calling to her to stick around this boy. She had been craving for an adventure. For excitement. This seemed like the pathway to what she wanted. "(Y/n) (L/n)."

-------

Within a few months, the two grew close. (Y/n) stuck around like she had wanted and the chocolate maker happily allowed her to. He needed the company. They had worked together to retrieve multiple ingredients for many kinds of chocolate.

(Y/n) slowly approached the boy with a small cloth in her hands. "Willy?" The boy swiftly turned around at the (h/c)'s voice. "Yes, (Y/n)." She took a few steps forward. "I wanted to make something for you. It's not chocolate or anything but.." She bashfully handed him the cloth. He unraveled it and on it was an embroidered W in the middle with golden fabric sewn around the corners. "Felt like it was a nice touch with your..coat." The boy smiled and put the handkerchief in his magenta pocket. "Why thank you, (Y/n). That's very sweet of you."

Something seemed to click.

"Hey, I like the sound of that." He looked at the (h/c). "Sweets. I like it." 

--------------

Present

 Coming through the thick fog, a duo was climbing to the top of a busy ship. The waves could be heard rippling alongside the machine as the two stared out to the horizon of the upcoming land. One was a male-- Willy Wonka, and a Female-- (Y/n) (L/n). Wonka was wearing a pair of white trousers and a green vest with a scarf. He had curly brown hair that was a little wild. (Y/n) had donned the same colored pants a brown vest and a white blouse underneath. The (H/c)'s hair was left down and a little more well-kept than the brunette's.

"After seven years of life upon the ocean, It is time to bid the seven seas farewell, and the city I've pinned seven years of hopes on lies just over the horizon. I can hear the harbor bell!" Willy sang, the ship's bell making a sound right on beat. "Land ahoy!" The two shouted together and quickly slid down an icy rope and walked through the boat, passing by multiple workers. The brunette grabbed his worn-out plum-colored coat, grabbed a similar coat, and tossed it to his partner, lastly grabbing their shared suitcase.