P'Joe full on laughed at their faces before taking off.

Okay P'Joe just got himself added to his enemy list now!

Before anyone could say anything Off quickly addressed Bright trying to get the fuck out of here as soon as possible.

"Bright I'm getting the hell out of here, you coming?" Off said asking his friend who had a very very deep scowl on his face looking like he wanted to murder the sun or something.

Man Off really would be laughing if he could.

"Why the fuck are we even still here," Bright asked looking around for Offs car. Well that answered that.

"Gun I promise I'll call you when I feel like I'm not about to die," Off said giving Gun a heart sign and rushing to his car. He really felt bad but man he wasn't okay.

At least he even said anything unlike Bright who simply waved at Win before making his way to the car.

Just as they carried on walking Off suddenly stopped.

Bright stopped right next to him and gave a long sigh.

"Fuck," they both said in unison and promptly turned around to walk towards Win and Gun who looked like lost puppies kicked to the curve.

No matter how he was feeling he couldn't just leave Gun like not, especially after last night.

Bright must have also felt the same.

He and Gun hadn't really gotten a chance to chat this morning, all four of them just frantically getting ready for the day and trying to find their uniforms which someone had had washed and dried cleaned through the night.

"Hey," Off said once he stopped in front of Gun.

"Hi," Gun responded nonchalantly looking to the side.

"How the hell are you so okay," Off asked the question that had been plaguing him.

Gun shrug "Cause I'm fabulous," he said nonchalantly.

Off smiled. "Can you please look at me na?" Off quietly asked Gun.

Gun reluctantly looked from the side to look up at Offs face.

"How are you feeling?" OFF asked generalising the question just asking how Gun was feeling alcohol wise, emotional wise physical all of the above.

"Definitely feeling better than you," Gun responded nonchalantly which hey was fair enough.

"Smartass, what I meant is how are you feeling about last night," Off asked the question that had been on his mind all morning (in rare moments when he felt he wasn't dying). Gun had been....reciprocative of Off yesterday and Off definitely was feeling Gun but he didn't really know where he stood.

"I think....I think it's best we talk about that when you feel better, no offense but you still look kinda drunk" Gun said wisely.

"How is it you were falling over yourself yesterday from alcohol but I'm feeling this way and you're feeling like that," Off asked feeling it was so extremely unfair.

"Like I said, I'm fabulous, " Gun repeated.

"You think you're a smartass" Off said giving Guns ear a little flick causing him to smile cheekily up at Off.

They stood there staring at each other for a beat. "Can...will you please answer my call when I call you later tonight?" Off asked or rather practically begged.

Gun shrug his shoulder, "yeah, yeah sure " He said looking up at Off and Off felt elated.

"Okay I'm going to go now before I pass out out here," Off said and Gun nodded.

"Er Bye... Papi," Gun said with his arm half raised.

Jeez he was so cute.

"I'm going to kiss your check now," Off announced so Gun could step away if he didn't want it.

He bent down and planted a kiss on Gun's cheek. Gun didn't move away so Off gave him another kiss on those soft cheeks because he desperately wanted to.

He smiled at Gun and Gun just looked at him his ears going red.

Cute!

Off needed to get out of here before he decided to just stay with Gun all day.

He looked over at Bright and Win where Bright........ Bright had his shoulders rested on Wins shoulder and Win had his arms wrapped around Bright.

What the fuck they were hugging?!

"Errr Bright you still coming or have you decided to live in Wins arms?" Off asked looking incrediously at them.

Bright slowly raised his head and Win dropped his arms smiling at Bright.

"I saw you kiss Gun don't start with me friend," Bright said glaring back at Off and this time Off felt his ears go red.

".... I'll see you Win," Bright said awkwardly looking at Win.

"I'll see you Bright," Win responded smiling probably laughing at how awkward Bright was being.

Off bent over and gave Gun a last kiss....cause apparently he could. He looked at Gun for a bit and Gun looked back at him before he turned and walked to his car unable to handle Gun's stare.

Bright was right behind also wanting to get the hell out of here now. They would deal with Win and Gun later, first they needed to feel like humans again.

They finally got in the car and as they shut the door behind them they saw Gun and Win looking at them. They smiled at Off and Bright (well Win smiled, Gun gave half a wave) before turning towards the school with Wins arms around Guns shoulders.

They sat there in silence looking at the two of them walking into the school building.

"Hey Off..." Bright spoke up.

"Yeah?" Off responded unable to take his eyes off Gun.

"What was the dare about again," Bright asked.

Off scuffed ".........Honestly friend, I've long forgotten about it," Off said with stark realisation.

"Yeah...yeah me too. That's the problem," Bright cryptically said but Off could understand what he meant.

Off started the car and started heading out of the school parking lot.

How could they possibly explain their feelings and actions if they had forgotten about the dare, the reason they started doing this in the first place.