𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

.⊹⁀➷ CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN!
↳ ❛dumbeldor's army❜

⊹⁀➷ CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN!↳ ❛dumbeldor's army❜

THE DAYS GREW grey and most of the time dark coulds were covering the sky, while snow fell down to onto the earth

When the brunette exited her charms class, the corridor was bustling with students. That was not unusual but the crowd of students was abnormally large and everyone was chatting while they all hurried towards the courtyard.

The Gryffindor girl frowned while she exchanged a look with Harry, who then turned to Dean, "What's this all about?"

"It's Professor Trelawny", the boy just answered quickly before they all continued moving towards the courtyard.

Stepping out of the corridor and into the cold winter air hit Annabeth's face.

Professor Trelawney stood in the middle of the courtyard, whimpering while Filch placed her trunks onto the ground.

The crowd of students parted and after a moment Annabeth could see Umbridge, who made her way through the passage, a sweet smile plastered on her face.

Murmuring could be heard from all around and everyone watched how the High Inquisitor approached the Professor.

Professor Tree wanted to approached the woman and stumbled over her trunk before she came to a stand infront of her. "Six-sixteen years I've lived and taught here.- Hogwarts is my home!"

Professor Trelawney still whimpered, "You can't do this!"

Umbridge just looked at her, the smile still on her face as she held up a parchment, "Actually, I can."

Professor Trelawney started sobbing when she saw the parchment and only a second later Professor McGonagall made her way through the crowd.

She immediately pulled Professor Trelawney into a hug and the woman started sobbing into her chest, while she patted her back.

Umbridge gave Professor McGonagall the same smile, "Something you'd like to say dear?"

"Oh, there are several things I would like to say", McGonagall spat at her while she shot the woman a hateful glare.