𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

.⊹⁀➷ CHAPTER FOUR !
↳ ❛boggarts and potions❜

⊹⁀➷ CHAPTER FOUR !↳ ❛boggarts and potions❜

AFTER ANNABETH HAD run ahead of Draco and Hagrid, to inform Madam Pomfrey that a injured student would soon arrive, Hagrid entered the hospital wing with the blond boys in his arms

Draco was pretty pal, paler than he usually was and the blood was dripping down his arm.

Hagrid placed him carefully onto one of the hospital beds before he disappeared into the next room and spoke with Madam Pofrey.

Draco still held onto his arm while he clenched his jaw and whimpered.

Annabeth felt how the anger slowly bulit up in her stomach before she suddenly sighed annoyed, "Oh my God! Stop whimpering Malfoy. It's your own fault that your in this situation."

She crossed her arms over her chest and eyed the boy sceptically. His eyes widened immediatley before his head snapped towards her. "Shut your mouth, Potter! That ugly beast could've killed me!"

The brunnete girl frowned at him angryly, "You provoked it!" The blonde boy scoffed as he rolled with his eyes.

Annabeth rolled with her eyes before she jumped onto her feet and dashed over to the large door.

"Potter, wait!", Draco's voice immediatley called after her desperatley, making the brunette spin around to him again.

"What!?", she hissed at him agressivly. Her brows furrowed as she saw how pained and scared the boy looked.

"Don't go", his voice came out as a low whisper. He still held his arm and for one moment, Annabeth flet how every part of her body wanted to walk over and sit down besides him.

The brunette shook her head before she slowly turned towards the door again.

"Please", Draco quietly begged her, which made the girl stop in her track. Never in her life had she heard Malfoy say the world 'please'.

The girl released a deep breath before she quietly turned around and walked over to his bed. Her brown eyes scanned his face while the boy focused his eyes onto the celling, not wanting to look at her.