𝐨𝐧𝐞

.⊹⁀➷ CHAPTER ONE !
↳ ❛a murderer on the loose❜

⊹⁀➷ CHAPTER ONE !↳ ❛a murderer on the loose❜

IT WAS FINALLY the very last week of the summer holidays

IT WAS FINALLY the very last week of the summer holidays. Annabeth had dreaded the day that Harry and her could finally leave the Dursley's and return to Hogwarts.

The two teenager were already so excited to go back to the School for witchcraft and wizardry. Although their last two years were pretty adventures and they were almost killed, twice.

In their very first year, Professor Quirrell, their teacher in Defense against the dark Arts, had turned out to hide Voldemort underneath his turban and tried to murder them.

In their second school year, a young Tom Riddle, who came out of an old Diary, tried to murder them both with the help of a gigantic Basilisk.

A shudder run through Annabeth's body as she thought about the giant Basilisk. She just couldn't get this beast's scary eyes out of her head.

At the moment, the two Potter children sat in their room, practicing spells for their upcoming school year as suddenly the door bell rung a few times.

A few moments after Petunia's voice could be heard from downstairs. "What are you waiting for, Harry!? Quick, open the door!"

Harry rolled with his eyes and quickly made his way downstairs to let their guest inside. Followed by Annabeth, who had quickly grabbed their school papers in the process.

It was raining outside and Uncle Vernon had an annoyed face expression plastered on his face while he and his sister Marge stood under his umbrella.

The two stepped into the house and Annabeth held the papers up. "Uncle Vernon. We need you to sign this", she told the man, in the sweetest tone she could manage.

"What is it?", the man asked the brunette curious and grumpy at the same time. "Nothing just school stuff", the young brunette mumbled in the hope that he would just sign the damn paper.

"Later perhaps, if you and your brother behave", the older man told her before he walked towards the living room. Annabeth roll with her eyes in annoyance behind his back.