𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

.⊹⁀ CHAPTER THIRTEEN!
↳❛the champions❜

⊹⁀➷ CHAPTER THIRTEEN!↳❛the champions❜

IT WAS ALREADY evening when Annabeth was sitting next to Hermione, watching all the students, who came into the Great Hall, throwing their name into the goblet of fire

Everyone around the two Gryffindor girls erupted in cheers when Cedric Diggory entered the hall, followed by his fellow Hufflepuff mates.

"Come on, Cedric! Put it in!" Everyone watched how his friends pushed him into the circle that surrounded the goblet.

The brunette boy was completely soaked from head to toe, his hair sticking to his forehead as he slowly threw his name into the goblet.

The boy began smirking slightly as he gazed to his right and met Annabeth's gaze. The two stared at each other for a small moment and Annabeth started clapping for him, along with everyone else.

She gave the Hufflepuff boy a small smile before she watched how he retreated towards his friends proudly.

Suddenly no other than Fred and George Weasley entered the Hall, their hands in the air while they cheered.

Everyone started clapping for them and a few whistled while the two gingers approached the benches and jumped onto them besides Annabeth.

"Well, lads! We've done it!"

"Cooked it up just this morning!"

Hermione smirked to herself while she gave Annabeth a side look, "It's not going to work!"

That caught the twins attention and the two kneeled down on either side of them. Smirking George questioned, "Oh yeah, and why's that, Granger?"

The brunette pointed at the circle around the goblet, "You see this? This is an Age line. Dumbledore drew it himself." Fred gave her an unimpressed look, "So?"

Annabeth immediately chuckled to herself before she gave him a serious look, "So, a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by a dodge as pathetically dimwitted as an aging potion."