"What is your name dog?" Asked the eastern dragon. "My name is Maliketh, the black blade and you would do well to remember it." Maliketh said with pride swelling in his chest. "Maliketh... good name... for a dog." he taunted. "My name is Hiryuu and I am the strongest divine beast, well was now that title belongs to you, dog." The dragon shape shifted. A bright light was emitted from his body.

The dragon took the form of a fairly man that seemed to be in his 40s, he was 180 cm tall and was of average build. His hair was just like his scales, a piercing crimson in color, short and spiky that rose to the sky. In his forehead lay a golden amulet with a fiery red gem embedded into it, that portrayed royalty. Hiryuu had a pale skin complexion with yellow eyes that seemed to glow. His face was very rough with bushy eyebrows and some wrinkles. He had a small nose and his jaw was covered by a short kept beard. His attire consisted of only a loin cloth.

"I am a Shinigami a death god of Izanami, not some beast, be it divine or not." Maliketh rejected the notion that he was some mere beast he was a death god. At least he thought he was.

"Oh, but you are the form you took is no form a Deity would take, you dog, are a divine beast. The aura and sent you give of gives it away. Or you have just evolved into one in our fight?" The dragon theorized. "Maybe, I do feel different from before and this form feels like the purest form of my power." He said.

His body was set aflame, his body shrunk down in size until it took the form of a human. He looked just like before, but he now sprouted one more tail than before raising his tail count to six. But that was not the only thing that changed over his head right over his ears a crown made from the black flame appeared. The title of God/King of the wolves, that the mortals and spirits had given him, had had an effect.

"That's new." He said while checking out his new change. "The mortals and the spirits have acknowledged you as divine being giving you the crown. The tail though.... is it something your race goes through?" The dragon asked while Maliketh was checking the recent changes out.

"Well usually they come with age, but maybe due to the change to a divine beast changed that. I may gain tails like those Christian angels gain their wings when they become more powerful." Maliketh theorized.

"But back to the fact that you are the strongest divine beast of Japan. I will challenge you to a rematch soon enough and I will reclaim the title." Hiryuu said with a determined gaze that fixated on Maliketh. "It would be an honor to fight you again, former strongest." Maliketh taunted, the dragon became agitated. "Do not mock me Dog." He warned.

"But I digress, do you know anything about a village of Okami in Hokkaido?" Asked Maliketh and released Zev from his sword form. Without saying a word, the giant wolf stretched himself and eminently opened a portal to the shrine in the underworld, where he floated up to the altar and changed into the black blade once more. Maliketh looked stupefied as that happened.

Without waiting for the "dog" to regain his composure he started to speak again. "If you think that talking to some mortals and trying to convince them to start worshiping your goddess forget it." since you are a divine beast now, it is frowned upon by the gods if we interfere with mortals' affairs, regardless of race. Maliketh looked disappointed by that revelation.

"But don't stress about it. Since you are a divine wolf, wolves may start worshiping you once the word spreads that you ascended. It comes natural that they'll start to follow your teachings, but enough of that." Hiryuu stopped his speech.

"The meeting of the gods will start soon, I have to attend it as a divine beast under Kagutsuchi-sama." The dragon mentioned as he opened a portal for himself. It came in the shape of a dragon head that had just opened his mouth, the inside was as red as his fire and the heat that was coming from it gave the illusion that it truly was a dragon's head.

The Black Wolf of Death (HIghschool DxD X Maliketh reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें