Ouch

ricky danced flawlessly to Crush. the stage was full of cheers, making the blond nervous. as ricky glanced at the crowd, he could only see their lightstick and there was alot of it. everything was fine until he had to do the spin in the air.

as he spun his body, he landed the wrong way. due to that, he accident sprained his ankle. everything was in slow motion then.

he scanned the whole crowd while holding his right ankle. what if zerose got disappointed at him? what if he embarrassed zerobaseone with this mistake? whatever it is, he gathered himself up quickly and continued to dance. his dance moves weren't as flawless as before due to the injury but he tried his best to dance carefully and flawlessly.

he didnt want to disappoint his members.

he also didnt want to disappoint zerose.

when their performance ended, ricky was about to walk back stage with his members until he felt his right arm forcefully got put around a person's neck.

"sorry qyubing" ricky mumbled as they walked back stage. "im really sorry" the blond apologized to his members.

"its okay ricky. what's important is that you're okay." hanbin tried to comfort ricky. "hyung, ricky sprained his ankle" gyuvin said, making the members gasp. "we have an interview later, ricky.. you should go home and rest" hao said and everyone else nodded. "im sure our manager wont force you to stay for the interview knowing that you sprained your ankle" matthew stated.

"i'll go home with ricky." gyuvin volunteered and everyone else agreed with idea. "we'll buy food when we get back okay? rest well ricky" hanbin patted ricky's head.

as they arrived to their dorm, gyuvin tried to cheer ricky up. the blond was peacefully zoning out on his bed until he felt another weight on his bed. gyuvin was laying next to him, hugging ricky from the side.

"Ouch" ricky murmured when gyuvin accidentally kicked ricky's ankle. "oop, sorry" the brunette apologized as he continue to cuddle ricky full of love.

"ricky, stop overthinking. a tiny mistake wont make zerose disappointed. every kpop idol did tiny mistakes before too. dont overthink okay? the members is more worried about you more than what zerose thinks about it. you are the most amazing singer and dancer out there too. trust me, your career won't end just because you did a mistake. zerose and the members love you dearly. so, i want you to close your eyes and try to give yourself motivation. as soon as you recover, what can you do to give a better performance?" gyuvin comforted ricky.

the blond smiled as he listened to the other's endearing words. "i love you. i love you. i love you. i love you. i love you. love me back" the brunette said, repeatedly while pulling the blond closer to him.

"i love you too" ricky said softly as he cuddle gyuvin back.

then they both drifted into a deep slumber.

"wERE HOMEEE" the members shouted, the dorm was awfully quiet. they all went inside ricky and gyuvin's room to see both of them asleep while cuddling. "aww, quick! take a picture" matthew awed and hao immediately took a picture from his phone. "come on. let's get out" taerae said and everyone did.

_____________

A/N: REQUESTED BY SomeoneYouD0ntKn0w

IK THIS IS SHORT BUT I TRIED😭