Truth

the blond woke up from his beauty sleep. he never felt so terrible eversince an incident happened. he sure can live on without em.. but it was hard. but, it was years ago so he didnt really have a choice other than moving on from the past.

he forgot his cousin and friends invited him to brunch. he was gonna make new friends since his friends want to introduce them to him.

since it was 8am, he has plenty of time to get ready. so, he did get ready.

while the blond was doing his make up, his phone rang. “hao hyung?” the blond asked.

“ricky! you're going to brunch right?”

“of course. i cant just ditch you guys”

“great! i'll pick u up in 30 minutes. taerae and matthew is going together”

“okay. how many people are there?”

“9 including us. my boyfriend will be there too.”

“alright.”

ricky then hung up the call. he wore a black button up with black jeans. he looked like he's worth millions of dollars.

then, hao arrived. he went inside hao's car with a tiny “hi”

“i hope you get along well with them.” hao said as he drove to the restaurant. while on they're way there, they talked about different things. “were a few minutes early but its honestly better to be early rather than being late” hao said and the blond nodded. then, they both went inside the restaurant.

they were greeted by matthew, taerae, hanbin and black haired guy that ricky isnt familiar with. “hi! sit down. we gotta wait for jiwoong and the rest” hanbin greeted them.

then, 3 other people came in and sat down. one of them was a tall brunette which ricky found pretty familiar. one looked young with black hair and the other has black hair too. “you guys are here! sit down” hanbin said. “introduce yourself since ricky here isn't familiar with you guys.” hanbin said as he smiled.

“im Kim Jiwoong” a black haired guy said. “im han yujin” the young looking guy said. “you might not know me. im park gunwook.” the intimidating black haired said. “im.. kim gyuvin.” the tall brunette said and the blond's eyes grew wide.

ricky didnt say anything since the tall brunette was sitting right across him. “im shen ricky.” the blond murmured. anger started to grow in him.

“ricky, is everything okay?” hao asked in their language after he saw how ricky's mood died. the blond then nodded.

after their food came, it was the last straw. ricky felt angry and sad at the same time when he remembered the past. the blond stood up and dragged gyuvin out of the restaurant to talk.

“woah calm down princess” gyuvin smirked when ricky let go of his hand once they were outside.

“what the fuck, gyuvin?”

“what do you mean what the fuck?” the tall brunette asked, making the blond scoffed.

“stop playing fucking dumb! its been 5 fucking years and you decided to show up?” ricky exclaimed, he never felt so angry.

“so you're saying its my fault? you felt! you told me you were gonna have a vacation in China for a few weeks! that weeks turned into months and the 3rd month you were there, you said you're gonna live in China? you left, ricky! don't play dumb! you came back. cant you see where you are? you're in fucking seoul!” gyuvin said, a tear fell from the taller's cheek.

“but you broke up with me!” ricky yelled and gyuvin shook his head while pouring his tears. “no. it wasn't me. my cousin did that. she went through my phone and texted you the break up message. i.. i tried to contact you again but you completely blocked me on every social media.” the tall brunette stuttered, trying to explain the whole truth.

the blond was left silent when he heard that.

“how do i know you're not lying..? the blond looked up at the brunette full of pity. was it really all his fault?

“i still love you ricky. i never felt the same ever since you left. i felt fucking empty. i talked about you to yujin and hanbin hyung almost everyday. saying how i missed you. its not fair.” gyuvin said as he dropped on his knees. “please, ricky. im telling the truth. after i saw you in the restaurant.. my heart broke down. my heart was crying.” the brunette looked up at the blond, his own hands was attached together, begging the other.

“what the fuck gyuvin! people are staring.” ricky said as he felt embarrassed. all eyes were on him.

“get up!” ricky said as he broke down, trying to pull gyuvin with all his strength. but, he felt weak. his legs were trembling. “get the fuck up!” ricky said and gyuvin did. once the tall brunette got up, ricky hugged him tightly.

“im sorry. my parents wanted me to manage their company in China and i tried to deny but they forced me to. then, i threatened my parents that i'll kill my self if they continue to force me. and, it worked. its been a few months i live in korea and i felt empty without you.” with that being said, gyuvin let go of the hug and stared at ricky.

as gyuvin placed his hand on ricky's waist, the blond placed both hands on the brunette's cheek.

then, they leaned in.

the kiss was full of love, sadness, and truth.

it wasnt a long kiss but they were fine with it. “so.. can we start over?” gyuvin asked and ricky immediately answered him, “fuck yeah, what do you think?”

everyone around them cheered. hopefully the others in the restaurant don't mind the two ditching them. after all, everyone on the table saw everything through the glass window. knowing all this was completely a set up for them to meet up.

A/N: HEYYYYYY THIS ONESHOT KINDA LONG. I WAS PLANNING ON TURNING THIS TO A STORY BUT I FEEL LIKE IT'S BETTER IF ITS A ONESHOT😭😭😭