>Kisses< (DigitalTime)

Okay, holy cow, another request from cattykit_666

Prompt: Colin and Tony just kissing (specified bottom Colin)

‼️FLUFF ALERT‼️

Tony paces up and down the long hallway of the teachers wing. He usually does this when he's bored and has no clue what to do. Well, it was getting to be about dinner time, so he decided to go hang out with his loveable partner, Colin. He knocks on Colin's door, but no answer.

'He's probably listening to music.' Tony thought. He then opens the door to see he was correct. He slowly sneaks up behind Colin. He then grabs his shoulders.

"RAAAH!!"

"AAAHHH!!" Colin jumps, almost falling out of his chair. "JESUS!! D- Don't do that.." Tony chuckles in response, giving Colin a kiss on the cheek. He then rests his head the best he can on his shoulder.

"I'm bored.." Tony mumbles, turning Colin around in his spinny chair to face him. "You know.. I could just look at you all day." Colin scoffs in response.

"How could you look at someone like me for a long time? One of the only interesting things about my face is probably my lazy eye." He says, while pointing at his right eye.

"There is nothing wrong with that eye hun." Tony kisses Colin's forehead. "I think your face has so much to look at. Your freckles and how they cover your cheeks and nose bridge. Your heterochromic eyes which are as red as rubies and as blue as sapphires. And don't forget about your cute nose and lovely lips." He boops Colin's nose, which a giggle is put in response.

"Oh come on, I'm not that pretty."

"Yes you are~" He then leans in, giving Colin a kiss on the lips. Colin blushes and kisses back, placing his arms around Tony's back. After a bit, they let go of the kiss. "You know, I could do that all day as well." Both of them giggle.

"YO! TONE! COL!" They both look toward the door where Larry was knocking on it. "..It's dinner time, come over or we're eating everything." Larry then walks off.

"Come on!! I heard it's Mac & Cheese!!" Colin takes hold of Tony's hand and starts running out the door.

"WAIT!! YOU'RE RUNNING TOO FAST!!"

(Sorry if this one is short and it took a bit to come out, I just had to try my best to flesh out the idea with a story)

[FINAL WORD COUNT: 411!!]