⭐ Where am I? ⭐

Start from the beginning

As Reverse kept each step forward, Boboiboy dragged himself up go back holding His shoulder. He was in intense fear that he never faced up with. He was never seen in such fear. He was known as such a brave galactic hero. But now... Everything is gone. 

Reverse: Our hero is afraid ey?

It continued to happen until Boboiboy hit the pillar and there was no way from him to escape from Reverse. And Reverse was really upto something.
He somehow started offending Boboiboy while he kept defending himself. It kept on going like on an half an hour.

Boboiboy: Ugh! Why are you doing this!? (Grunts)

Reverse: Well. It's the perfect time for you to die!!

Boboiboy was pushed back by Reverse again and he put his feet fixed onto the ground and dragged himself on those feet from stopping himself.

Reverse: Oh. You wanna skate?

Boboiboy: No thank you!

Reverse: Oooo...Serious voice Eh? I'm guessing some questions are gonna come up! Tick! Tick! Only Three Questions!

Boboiboy: .......

Reverse: Go on! I'm waiting!

Boboiboy: Why did you possess me in the first place? It's like I didn't do anything wrong!

Reverse: (laughs intensely) Look! I'm not that Reverse who possessed your dad! He possessed him because of his good deeds while I possessed you for your elemental powers!

Boboiboy: But why don't you leave me alone!?

Reverse: Second Question! It's because I'm a demon! And I won't spare anybody! And now, you are going to fight with me and if you lose.....I'm going to conquer your body forever. Your soul and spirits will destroy in which eventually you will die!

Boboiboy: H-Huh!? S-so...Is this...my subconsciousness? How are my friends did you hurt them!?

Reverse: Nope. I didn't yet.....Once I kill you...they will be the next ones...and I will make sure that my older brother will see this Infront of his eyes!! Haha!

Boboiboy: Don't you dare lay a finger on them!

Reverse: Oooo, now you are serious Eh!? Look! I'm going to prove my older brother that humans are pesky creatures! And once I kill you, I wanna see my older brother (Reverse Amato) mentally destroyed!!!

Boboiboy: I don't understand....Why would he be like that??...If I die...why?

Reverse: We are asking a lot of questions are we?? Okay fine. Since these are going to be your last moments....why don't I tell your everything you ask??

Boboiboy: .....

Reverse: My older brother has promised five people....and he wants to keep it up with him. He promised your dad and your grandfather....to protect you from me! (Laughs) isn't that ridiculous!?

Boboiboy: Did they really ask him to protect me? Was that why...he was like that??

Reverse: we'll go to the third at last! First...Four and five ....Solar and Thorn asked him to bring them back along with you. Before disappearing! Haha!

Boboiboy: Solar and Thorn? They did?

Reverse: and third....He made a promise with you...

Boboiboy: Me?

Reverse: That he'd be a good brother to you ....haha very ridiculous!!! And if I destroy you...he will not accomplish his five promises!! Haha!